This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• I see that the Early birds & regular backers are receiving the email too? If this is true, then the batch that is going to be shipped will be a lot bigger than 430 pieces? More like 830? 
  • The PostNL app still says it is ging to deliver this morning. I know you do everything to deliver as soon as posdible, but time travel really is not nessesary. 
  • JaapPelt said:
    The PostNL app still says it is ging to deliver this morning. I know you do everything to deliver as soon as posdible, but time travel really is not nessesary. 
    well, if i get my Homey earlier..... ;)

But postnl app is magic.... last thing i got send it reported that i can get my package between 8:30-21:00 at the store where it was going to be delivered. Only thing: package was still on its way. The store closes at 18:00 and i've got a mail from postnl that i could fetch it after 16:00..... :#
  • Can someone post the S3 code of PostNL?
  • Joske522 said:
    I see that the Early birds & regular backers are receiving the email too? If this is true, then the batch that is going to be shipped will be a lot bigger than 430 pieces? More like 830? 
    Yesterday they shipped the Geekbackers (450) and now the next batch is receiving an address confirmation email. Probably to prepare for the next batch in 1 or 2 weeks. We are talking about this batch:

Regular € 229,- & Early Bird € 199,- & Super Early Bird € 179,- (400 pcs)

• VincentVincent Member
    edited February 2016
    Joske522 said:
    I see that the Early birds & regular backers are receiving the email too? If this is true, then the batch that is going to be shipped will be a lot bigger than 430 pieces? More like 830? 
    Yesterday they shipped the Geekbackers (450) and now the next batch is receiving an address confirmation email. Probably to prepare for the next batch in 1 or 2 weeks. We are talking about this batch:

Regular € 229,- & Early Bird € 199,- & Super Early Bird € 179,- (400 pcs)

For the complete picture:
    Super Backers € 999,- & First Batch € 399,- Backers (13 pcs)
    All shipped!

Geek Backers €239,- (430 pcs)
    Estimated shipment: February 8 2016

Regular € 229,- & Early Bird € 199,- & Super Early Bird € 179,- (400 pcs)
    Estimated shipment: Feb 2016 (maybe 15 or 22 feb)

Pre-orders € 299,- (1000+ pcs)
    Estimated shipment: maybe three weeks after the previous batch?

All non-Europe backers (100 pcs)
    Estimated shipment: ??
  • Weird, I already received an address conformation e-mail back in January. Now I received another one...
    Yesterday I already got my track and trace. 
  • StefanStefan Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi Martijn,

I can confirm that you will receive your Homey with the Geek batch, and the Track and trace is indeed correct. Due to your upgrade, our mailing system thought you also belonged in the Super Early Bird mailing list

Best,

Stefan
  • You lucky bastard  ;)
    <3
  • so it seems that there is one too much in the next shipment :D so can i get mine, i will test the pre-order process o:)
  • A lot of backers "upgraded" from (super)Early bird to Geeks, so @Martijn is not the only one have this "problem" :smile: 

• MartijnMartijn Member
    edited February 2016
    Hmmmm i'm too honest :smiley: 
    If I didn't say anything I could have a Mr en Mrs Homey...
    Second thought, hell no... Those two all the time arguing who is gonna turn on the lights after I gave them a command. :wink: :smiley: 
    <3
  • You can name them henk and Ingrid. Roflol
  • Hey Mark van Winden,

Homey is being sent to you! In the attachment, you can find the accompanying invoice.

Enjoy your Homey!

Best,

Stefan Witkamp
    Commercial Director
    Athom B.V.

• Yes, also just got my invoice. But there is no T&T code and I don't see it in the PostNL app yet. But the moment of receiving it does look to come closer...  :)
  • Got the invoice as well but no T&T code...
  • Here also an invoice but no Track and trace code
  • Here also an invoice but no Track and trace code
    Do you have a customer-login on the postnl.nl website? Without T&T the parcel shows in my list on postnl.nl...
  • An invoice, but no parcel shows @ my account by post.nl

• Stefan told me this morning that they're not yet done announcing the homeys to postnl, but they are on their way.

I don't think anyone has been or will be given a track&trace code. The ones that are tracking the package have an account at postnl.nl
  • MarkVanWindenMarkVanWinden Member
    edited February 2016
    so the question is,, will it be delivered tomorrow or isnt it send yet?
  • The 3S code is in the app, but the package appeared in my PostNL app without me having to enter any code. This often happens when I order something online so it's normal behaviour of the app. There's also no track & trace code in my invoice. My package status is that it hasn't yet arrived at PostNL (Zending is aangemeld maar nog niet ontvangen door PostNL). The sender's address is that of a distributor in Nieuw-Vennep.
  • I see nothing in the app of Post.nl website. ;(

• They are shipped! Whoohooo :wink: 
    status is changed from pre announced to package is received by PostNL. Can't wait :smile: 
    <3
  • edited February 2016
    Yes, it's shipped p I'l see a delivery time for today between 14:30 and 16:30, can't wait B
    All the guys @ Homey many thx for your hard work !!
  • Good luck Geek Backers, enjoy! Hopefully we will see more pics and vids now!
  • Yeah, have fun geeks! And should we start an Homey-app tsunami alarm? Is the app store ready for a geek-built app tsunami?  <3
  • PhaetonPhaeton Member
    edited February 2016
    My package arrived at PostNL as well. As for images and videos; i try to create some asap. Otherwise I cannot do it anymore.

My wife is 9 nine months pregnant so beside homey I welcome another new member of the family soon. I guess then my time is expected to be spend with the baby and not with homey.

Come to think of it. Homey should get more time, I waited longer for homey then the baby ;-)
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited February 2016
    @HarryBuurman Don't loos yourself in Homey....  ;) Those first moments with you're baby will stay with you for you're life!
    On the other hand, those first moments with Homey as well.....
  • MartijnMartijn Member
    edited February 2016
    Hmmm to bad I think Homey comes tomorrow because it hasn't made any progress in the delivery chain! The package have to be in the third step, homey is still at the first one.
This discussion has been closed.