This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• Let op: uw pakket wordt i.v.m. carnaval mogelijk op een afwijkend tijdstip aangeboden.

noooooooooo, take a random guess when its gonna come (off when i'm not home)

• MartijnMartijn Member
    edited February 2016
    Please don't stay home tomorrow! And please, please no disappointment! :wink: 

The Homey's will be delivered on Thursday (and maybe with a bit of luck Wednesday). Then why are they scheduled for tomorrow's delivery? Because the packages are  already announced to PostNL but not yet delivered to a "post office"... Emile said that their distributor will send all of the packages (on the photo) this Wednesday". <3
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited February 2016
    /me working at home :naughty: 

• indeed PostNL hasn't received the package yet so a good chance that the estimated delivery time will not be met.
  • That the packages are already announced to PostNL but not yet delivered to a "post office" can sometimes happens.
    So you can have some luck to see your status op the PostNL site changes in 'on his way'.

• its been set a day later in my postnl app. see you in about a week I guess.
  • For me it also shifted a day :/ Ah well, what's another day :)
  • Backer 143
    Verwacht bezorgmoment

Morgen 9 februari 
    10:00 - 12:00 uur

Morgen 10 februari 
    9:30 - 11:30 uur
  • No mail from post nl here. Backer 762 (geek backer). any reason? or do i need to have more patience
  • :heart: and patience will do the trick :blush: 

• Pre announcement only works when name and address on package is exactly the same as in your postnl account.

• @Bumblez ;
    LoL!!!!

:heart: and patience :grimace: 

For me as well. Nice! Gives me the opportunity to install Fibaro and Danfoss stuff that is scheduled to arrive today via UPS :smiley: 
  • PauluzPauluz Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi All,

Just a quick word from me.

Need to wait a lil' longer then you guys..so talking about patience.. ;-)

My guess is that we have to add a couple more weeks (@ least maybe 2 or 3) to the estimates Emile stated earlier...so correct me if I  am wrong.

So that would be the end of February or perhaps even the first week of March for the European pre-orders.

I've ordered mine in January 2015.

Alle the best to everyone, and enjoy your Homeys!

P.s. I've noticed that I haven't got classified to any "group" on the forum :-(
  • I have to reprogram my kaku's so that's something for tonight. Also, I'm still waiting for my new fairphone, homey won't install on my current phone...
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    edited February 2016
    @Pauluz ; I think 2 weeks is way too optimistic. I believe Honey's estimate (https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/8549/#Comment_8549) is more realistic...

• PauluzPauluz Member
    edited February 2016
    Bumblez said:
    @Pauluz ;;; I think 2 weeks is way too optimistic. I believe Honey's estimate (https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/8549/#Comment_8549) is more realistic...

I was still editing my post while you mentioned me lol :-) (according to the estimates)
    But thanks 4 the update ;-)

• Mmmm..... April...May it is....Gosh!
  • May?
    For what batch?
    The next batch?

I May hope not :worried: 

• No mail from post nl here. Backer 762 (geek backer). any reason? or do i need to have more patience
    I didn't get a mail from PostNL but I have an app on my iPhone that shows packages addressed to me as soon as PostNL has been notified. Status just changed to tomorrow by the way.
  • Deliverymoment:
    Tomorow
    08:30-21:30

Just a small timeframe...
  • Deliverymoment:
    Tomorow
    08:30-21:30

Just a small timeframe...
    give or take, and then they show up at 21:40 due to wind or rain :D
  • Well, I hope so! At that time I will be at home, while I'm at my work from 06:00 to 17:00.
  • I got an email to confim my  shipping address!!!!! JOY!
  • Vincent said:
    I got an email to confim my  shipping address!!!!! JOY!
    me2!!! The still :heart: me!!!

I Love Forum!!! 

:heart:  to Athom!!
  • Same here! I'm in the next round!
  • WathLamersWathLamers Member
    edited February 2016
    me too....
    super exited and super nervois now....    Whaha  
    BTW   i am backer 425
  • Nice, also shipping address confirmation mail today.
  • Yep me too
This discussion has been closed.