This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official RF RF-433

[App] Telldus by Athom - main discussion topic [beta]

edited August 2018 in Apps

Telldus 

Today Athom prublished  a specific app for Telldus devices (as Beta!)
This discussion is started to centralize all Questions, Answers and Information around  Telldus App for 433 MHz devices 

Links:

Supported devices

• 312538 (Round Socket)
  • PB-62D / 312717 (Contact sensor)
  • PA-88R / 313186 (Motion sensor)
  • EWT0006 (8 Button Remote)
  • 312537 Socket set with 3x 312538 Socket and 1x EWT0006 Remote
Temporary board for inventory devices  for developing New Apps for Telldus and Nexa 

Known Issues 

Known Issues will be posted below. 
Be free to ask and discuss anything around these devices here! 

Generic 433MHz issues like a limited receive range, unreliable (one-way) communication disturbance from other 433 devices and a sometimes a hanging RF microcontroller in Homey may affect your experience. See the (to be created Troubleshooting RF 433MHz discussion)

App Contributors

The Telldus App is closed (not available on GitHub) but actively maintained by Athom.

Report Bugs for this App to the Developers

•  Please use the Link in the App Store and follow the community guidelines, the more info provided the faster it can be solved. 

Forum Discussion

Initial Discussion created by @GeurtDijker with info from the community
Ask any Moderator to add/update/correct this Discussion.
Tagged:

Comments

• Telldus - Frequently Asked Questions 

To be updated (reserved)

• With the Telldus Beta you just published, my socket 311429 seams to work if i add it as a 312538 socket!
  • droidekasdroidekas Unconfirmed, Member
    edited August 2018
    Added three 312538 using Copy paired function. Works perfect!
    [Edit] Added three more 312538 and one 311429 as a 312538 with no problems. Added them all to my all lights on and off flows which also works perfect.

Thank you for reacting so quick when the Klikaanklikuit app stopped working for us with Telldus and Nexas switches! 
  • mikaelmikael Unconfirmed, Member
    Are you planing to add dimmers Sockets ? 
    I have a EWR1002 device i like to add.

• mikael said:
    Are you planing to add dimmers Sockets ? 
    I have a EWR1002 device i like to add.

Have you added it to the Trello bord above? Or request using the Google form?

Request to Add support for NEW devices

Request for support of new devices can be done in a Form: https://go.athom.com/request-device-support
    Athom isn't following all forum discussions?
  • TrydalTrydal Unconfirmed, Member
    Any plans for TelldusTemperature Sensors?
  • Trydal said:
    Any plans for TelldusTemperature Sensors?
    How..... just read the post above yours………………………….
  • AndersAnders Unconfirmed, Member
    edited August 2018
    Can I install this app to use with EWT0006 (8 Button Remote) that I didn't succed in installing with the Kaku app, and still have my Telldus round socket installed with the Kaku app? In the last Kaku version 4.0.7 they seem to work fine again.
  • mickearonmickearon Unconfirmed, Member
    edited August 2018
    when i tried to pare it was ok but  when i did reset (Homey) it dosen't work . Hapends every time. 
  • SfirisSfiris Unconfirmed, Member
    mickearon said:
    when i tried to pare it was ok but  when i did reset (Homey) it dosen't work . Hapends every time. 
    I Have the same problem.
    Works when you have connected them but after a reset of the Homey they are unavailable.

• TixwebTixweb Unconfirmed, Member
    Hi

Will there by support for the TELLDUS Thermo-/hygrometer (Transmitter) FT007TH in the near future ?
  • Tixweb said:
    Hi

Will there by support for the TELLDUS Thermo-/hygrometer (Transmitter) FT007TH in the near future ?
    read the starting post
  • Sfiris said:
    mickearon said:
    I Have the same problem.
    Works when you have connected them but after a reset of the Homey they are unavailable.

Hi!

I have the same problem. Newly added devices that work both manually and in flows.
    Reboot Homey and the devices says "This device is currently unavailable"
  • BramBram Member
    This topic will be closed and continued at the new Homey community forum: 
    https://community.athom.com/t/77
This discussion has been closed.