This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support - Philips LivingColors Bloom

Dear all,

Can you please tell me how I can get my Philips LivingColors Bloom to work with the Homey?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Can u tell us what u tried to get it to work with Homey?
    Downloaded the Hue app or tried to connect it directly to Homey?
    What version of the Hue app (if used)?
    What Homey FW version?
  • Can u tell us what u tried to get it to work with Homey?
    What Homey FW version?
    I have been trying to get those lamps connected. But those lamps are not connected via the Hue Bridge or App. I have downloaded and installed the app, but this one is looking for the bridge which is not used. The firmware version of my Homey is: 1.5.11.
  • Tuvix said:
    Can u tell us what u tried to get it to work with Homey?
    What Homey FW version?
    I have been trying to get those lamps connected. But those lamps are not connected via the Hue Bridge or App. I have downloaded and installed the app, but this one is looking for the bridge which is not used. The firmware version of my Homey is: 1.5.11.
  • JamieJamie Member
    edited August 2018
    Livingcolor lamps were the per-cursor to 'hue', are not 'hue' lights. I too was unable to add my Livingcolors Lamps through the the Hue App/Bridge.

After a lot of research and messing about I found an app called 'iConnectHue', which has a feature called touchlink search. Using this I was able to add the livingcolors lamps to the Hue bridge, consequently they also show with in the Hue App (v2&3) as well as Homey and any other app I have used.

Worth noting : (My) Livingcolor lamps do not support 'color temperature'  only brightness,hue, saturation.
  • Jamie said:
    Livingcolor lamps were the per-cursor to 'hue', are not 'hue' lights. I too was unable to add my Livingcolors Lamps through the the Hue App/Bridge.

After a lot of research and messing about I found an app called 'iConnectHue', which has a feature called touchlink search. Using this I was able to add the livingcolors lamps to the Hue bridge, consequently they also show with in the Hue App (v2&3) as well as Homey and any other app I have used.

Worth noting : (My) Livingcolor lamps do not support 'color temperature'  only brightness,hue, saturation.
    Dear Jamie, but are you still using the Hue Bridge or only the Hue app.?
    Can you please describe your configuration for me?
  • Personally I use https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.philips.hue - which functions via the bridge.

And when changing the lights I use basically what ever is easiest at the time, alexa/homey ios app/homey driod app/hue app/homey flows. All of which now work with my hue devices (10ish) and my 2 livingcolors devices (circa 2011).

• JPeJPe Member
    Did someone find an Android-app with the same 'touchlink search' possibilities as the 'iconnecthue'?