This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Zonnepaneel app krijg ik niet aan de praat

Vandaag zijn er zonnepanelen geïnstalleerd met een omvormer van SolarEdge.
app geïnstalleerd, API key en installatie ID ingevuld en het kaartje werd aangemaakt.
Maar in Inzichten gebeurd er helemaal niets!
Hoe krijg ik daar waardes te zien?

Comments

• Since this is an English speaking forum ;)

Did you test your API key?
    Try this first in any browser:  https://monitoringapi.solaredge.com/site/xxxx/details.json?api_key=1234567etc

Most of the times (as I have found out myself unfortunatly) installers either mess up the creation of the API key (they forget to save the key), or they paste only part of the actual key in an email to you.

I have a SE myself and with the card you mention, the only thing you have to do to get it working is filling in the IP addres and API. The insights will follow shortly after that.
  • I did the test and it works. (sorry I am new here, I thought I was in the Dutch section)

• mveckmveck Member
    After checking on the website, is the card working fine now?
    For me solaredge is working as a charm.
  • Ria_BanisRia_Banis Member
    edited April 2018
    I get no data in insights, I meant the test of the API key worked, so the key is correct.
  • now I have data in insights. What I want to do is: when electricity production is >1kw then push notification so I can start my dishwasher or washing machine. How do I realize this?
  • RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited August 2018
    There is an example flow in the app description?

The power tag should appear in the tags section, on top of the flows pages.
  • Thank you for your help, I succeeded to make this flow for the washing machine.

Only attaching the tag gave some problems but suddenly it worked.