This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Magic mirror / smart mirror (main)

124»

Comments

• konradwalshkonradwalsh Member
    edited February 2018
    @nklerk Thanks for creating this module. Its very helpful

Is it possible to control formating..So if @3 > 20 color:red else color:green..?

I tried some inline IF statements on both variable section and the output section but no joy
    I'd love
    ```
    {//3
                        format: '%s',  if @3 = "high", color:red : color:green;
                        betherLogicVariable: 'Hot Water Levels'
                    }, 
    ```

also tried

{//3
                        format: ('%s' = 'high') ? '%s<span style="color:red"></span>' : '%s<span style="color:blue"></span>',
                        betherLogicVariable: 'Hot Water Levels'
                    }, 
  • @nklerk 
    SO I also reached out to the original dev of the MMM-Rest module.. and within a couple of hours, he set it all up.. Tonight, I will merge it to your code and you can update your repo
  • FreddanBFreddanB Member
    edited May 2018
    Can anyone show how you made a flow that works.
    **solved**
  • If I want more sections, which lines should I copy into config.js and where? I'm just getting lost.
    Beginner at Magic Mirror
  • scoczscocz Member
    Isnt there anyone that is creating them on demand? I would like to pay for someone to construct this mirror for me.
  • scocz said:
    Isnt there anyone that is creating them on demand? I would like to pay for someone to construct this mirror for me.
    DAKBoard .. but for me.. I still think it should have the mirror part
  • Hello my fellow friends I eagerly await this app :smile:  What is the status ? How will the app work when its done. I have not built one mirror yet.