This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flows stuttering/repeating?

I was wondering if this is a known issue.
In some flows Homey will repeat certain actions. Most noticeable in speech commands.
For example, when I use the speech action, Homey will say the same thing twice. Even though the flow only shows a single speech command.
I’ve restarted Homey, deleted the flow and made a new one etc. but the repeating still occurs. 

Comments

• Louis28 said:
    I was wondering if this is a known issue.
    In some flows Homey will repeat certain actions. Most noticeable in speech commands.
    For example, when I use the speech action, Homey will say the same thing twice. Even though the flow only shows a single speech command.
    I’ve restarted Homey, deleted the flow and made a new one etc. but the repeating still occurs. 
    Are you sure Homey is repeating or is just your flow triggers twice? That could be an reason for Homey to say the same twice.....
  • Louis28Louis28 Member
    edited August 2018
    I believe Homey is only repeating the speech part of the flow, because in the same flow Homey also sends a push notification just 1 time. 

It just happened again with a completely different flow. One where Homey sends an IR command to the tv to switch to channel 6. Instead Homey switches to channel 66. 
    Im really puzzled why this happens.