This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Aeotec

Aeotec MultiSensor 6 - Data not saved

Hi all,

I have two Multisensors, both are configured in a way that they send updated data every 60 seconds.
Looking at the Zwave Developer Tools I can see that the data is coming in (i.e. the RX count is going up) every 60 seconds.
However the data displayed in the dashboard and insights doesn't change.
I figured out, that data is only stored if timestamp AND value are different. But that should be the case. In my insights data there are gaps longer then 60 minutes and jumps in temperature higher then 1 degree (at some other times my insights data shows a value every 60 seconds and changes in temperature of .1 degree).

So this leaves me with two questions:
  1. Is there a way I can see the actual Z-Wave data coming in (unprocessed)
  2. Anyoneelse having similar problems
Thanks a lot

Niko
Tagged:

Comments

• JPeJPe Member
    edited August 2018
    In settings / zwave / you can click 
    Stuff for geeks
    The Z-Wave tools have been moved to Athom Developer.

Go down until you see:  Log    enable this log  

and Filter on the "Node[ x ]"  that you want to follow

then you will get the direct communication messages to and from that Node, like

2018-08-06T14:40:08.377Z
    Node[17]: Received application command for COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL, data: 0x0501220113
    2018-08-06T14:40:08.378Z
    Node[17]: [COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL] {"Sensor Type (Raw)":{"type":"Buffer","data":[1]},"Sensor Type":"Temperature (version 1)","Level (Raw)":{"type":"Buffer","data":[34]},"Level":{"Size":2,"Scale":0,"Precision":1},"Sensor Value":{"type":"Buffer","data":[1,19]},"Sensor Value (Parsed)":27.5}

the first line is the HEX data that was sent, the second line is the Parsed data, in this case the temperature.

Don't ask me what it all means, success.