This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey Smartphone App (Preview)

1789101113»

Comments

• @Bram is it possible to see a few screenshots from the new app while waiting for the release to keep us motivated

• Gyles99Gyles99 Unconfirmed, Member
    Nice job done so far. Thanks!
  • @Bram answering the question asked would have been sufficient.

Can you please post a link to the blog?
  • k1sk1s Member
    Bram said:
    I think DaneeDeKruyff was pointing out the July blog update was apparently overdue
  • BramBram Member
    @k1s the next behind the magic blog is not overdue, it will be posted this friday:)
  • Bram said:
    @Louis28 Correct, every last friday of the month there is a blog which sheds light on the progress we made in that month. 
    We are still working hard on the new app! However, as stated in the blog we cannot give an exact date on when the new app will be released. As soon as I have more news I will share it in this discussion. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me via pm or via Slack:)

• k1s said:
    Bram said:
    I think DaneeDeKruyff was pointing out the July blog update was apparently overdue
    Exactly, and not just to prove why @ZperX post was not offtopic. 

• Athom and athom fanatics does not like critics! This is not the first time they are doing this and just here. They removed negative reviews from Amazon!!!! I could not believe, I did not think it was possible. I nicely wrote a review mentioning all the positive points and negatives but because it was 3 stars they made amazon remove it as "Biased review". Really?? And they I noticed they removed an other review as with 1star point. Maybe there were others as well I don`t know. 
    I really don`t like their arrogant behavior they show sometimes, that (blaming the users! and ignoring the issue) triggered my youtube video and stopped contributing to apps. Hey Bram and moderators please google up what forum means.

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    Even if you don`t like it.
  • As this post is partly adressed to me also:

ZperX said:
     Hey Bram and moderators
    I am gonna tell u this:
    It's not my job to judge if ur right or wrong. It is my job tho to keep the forums a bit organized.
    I do know what forums means and am in a lot of forums for a long time. Posts that are put in a topic should at least have the same subject as the topic itself.
    I do this in my spare time and am in no way connected to Athom. I do my best to keep it clean for everybody on the forum and for the new members trying to find something. With the search function as we have it now it's even hard by itself to find something. When all topics are filled with things that don't belong in the specific topic, it's even harder to find something.
    So i will kindly ask again:
    Please stay on-topic.
    If any1 thinks that the above post is on-topic, plz send me a PM.
    If u have any questions about future apps or updates: plz send a mail to support@athom.com.
    If u want a direct chat: send a PM to @bram. He's the Athom community manager and is hired for this.
    Off-topic posts will be deleted. Not for being right or wrong. Just for being off-topic.
  • It was on topic. I expressed my opinion on the speed of the smartphone app development. It was a critical which you or other mod did not like but it was about the smartphone app. If that is off topic than you could delete half of the forum.