This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• novaflash said:
    Yes, please @Emile update the sticky topic as well.

He already mentiond that when new shipment dates are set he will communicate it over there, so i think early next week there will be a message over there ;-)
  • tunf said:
    novaflash said:

He already mentiond that when new shipment dates are set he will communicate it over there, so i think early next week there will be a message over there ;-)
    As that sarcasme? 
  • MarcoF said:
    tunf said:
    novaflash said:

As that sarcasme? 

as mentioned by emile on 22-1;
    Production is going pretty good! We're still optimizing to make it faster, but at least we can produce continuously :-) Next week I'll have new shipping estimates ready, because then we know the real production speed.

Enjoy your weekend y'all!

so no sarcasme but informational when an update can be expected.

• ooops wrong Quote.... :lol: :sleepy:  Silly Nexus phone....

It was meant for @MarcoWijk ;
  • MarcoWijk said:
    MarcoF said:
    The men need some space and good sleep for next week's go go go go go and bug fixing!

Please give the men some space time and love!

:heart:
    ..is the MarcoF hacked? :lol: 

Serious, that's the attitude dude :wink: 

:D 
  • MarcoF said:
    ooops wrong Quote.... :lol: :sleepy:  Silly Nexus phone....

It was meant for @MarcoWijk ;
    Sarcasme...me? Never. :smirk: 
  • Homey in the conference room? On the Window?

Homey's everywhere

Awesome...
  • But will it blend?
  • Hope to see this video soon :)
  • honeyhoney Member
    edited January 2016
    It will be broadcasted on 13 March. If it would still excite us than, that would mean... Better not to go there, hope the best.
  • novaflash said:
    But will it blend?
    LOL
  • novaflash said:
    But will it blend?
    That's funny ;-). With somebody else's piece... then ;-)
  • honey said:
    It will be broadcasted on 13 March. If it would still excite us than, that would mean... Better not to go there, hope the best.
    Ah found it: https://www.facebook.com/globalelectronicsbv/

On Dutch TV (RTL7), program Doe Maar Duurzaam on March 13th.
  • Mmm read a response where he might offer some assistance ... If it will help, I can give a hand ... (Can even bring a "flic" along)
  • Why am I refreshing this page every 10 minutes, hoping for an update :)
  • You are not alone. :blush:  It is so annoying. Feel like a nervous smoker.
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited January 2016
    Update on what????
    Emile words:
    Next week I'll have new shipping estimates ready, because then we know the real production speed.

Do you guys, based on the info we got in the past, really think Emile will post info on the next Monday morning?

The first need to trial and error some more to see the what the average production speed can be. 

Its not realistic to think you can calculate a average production speeds based on 5 hours on a Monday morning...

For a good average you need 2-3 production days (15-20hours).

Be realistic! 

Critical and realistic with :heart: 

• In my case not this specific page but the forum, github, trello, facebook, global electronics, google....
    Your response was quick too, meaning that you are here too, you little __________!
  • MarcoF said:
    Update on what????

Honey is right, it feels like being an addict waiting for a fix. It just means checking if there is any news at all. So thank you for posting, it really helped. ;)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited January 2016
    Now i'm feeling how annoying I've been the last 2 years....  :'(

I think you can't expect an update before Tuesday end of the day. 
    Gave the guys some space to fix it and let them use the GO GO GO GO GO energy vibe to speedup the production!

Hopefully this post helps again :blush: 

And i'm "always" here, is that allowed or "against the community spirit"??? :neutral: 

:heart: 

• \o/. I'm reading this forum also a couple of times a day. But I agree with MarcoF you can't expect a reaction on monday morning :smile:.
  • \o/. I'm reading this forum also a couple of times a day. But I agree with MarcoF you can't expect a reaction on monday morning :smile:.
    Luckily it's no longer Monday morning! :smile: 
  • Hmm, I'm glad Mulder and Scully are back on the job, we really need them to investigate an alian takeover of @MarcoF

• Hmm, I'm glad Mulder and Scully are back on the job, we really need them to investigate an alian takeover of @MarcoF

Lol :)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited January 2016
    @DaneeDeKruyff;
    + very mucho much +1's!!!!

Have a nice day you'll, I'm going to get my AndroidTV and play with it for the next few hours

For now:
    OK Homey, if there's news send me an Fax please!
    Much :heart: to you'll especially for the Athom team because the working there pant of for us :mrgreen: 

NO pictures please!!!!

i laughed so hard i peed a little.. 
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited January 2016
    Did you guys got any results of the investigation or is it still ongoing? (then i now what i can do or expect smile )
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    edited January 2016
    We're still steadily producing. I thínk we can ship the Geek Backers next week :) Waiting for a better estimate though.
  • @emile Thanks for the update! :smile: Just checking, you mean all the Geeks (kickstarter and preorder)? Or only kickstarter?

(sorry, maybe i missed that in all the other communication in this topic (looking for the right words :blush:), if so, let me know :))
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited January 2016
    men, men, men..... have you guys lived under a 1ton rock for the last 2 years?! :disappointed: 

This question is asked so many times (and answered all the time....) 

Please read this post very(!) carefully!
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/555/shipment-software-status
This discussion has been closed.