This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[App] Qubino by Athom - main discussion topic

12346»

Comments

• This is what it looks like, in settings i can scroll but I don't find anywhere else I can scroll.

If tempsensor is not included, is there any chance you will include it in the future?
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited January 2018
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, i did not adres the settingspage for the scrolling, i was talking about the gui with dim slider and Power and Power meter. But now that you posted that picture: i see a small bulb next to the dimmer icon. Did you include it as a light during inclusion? If so, that’s the issue. Temp sensors are not supported within the light capability! You have to exclude it and include again and then select the socket capability. After that the temp sensor should show
  • Thank you so very much for your help, excluded the Qubino and included it again as none of the above and viola...  :)
  • bloemstukjebloemstukje Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi all,

i have a question; i connected the ZMNHDD1 with two pulseswitches connected to I1 and I2. No temp sensor and no I3 input.

But Homey does not respond to I2. Any idea why?

• Hi all,

i have a question; i connected the ZMNHDD1 with two pulseswitches connected to I1 and I2. 

[img=http://i67.tinypic.com/2c0ol5.png][/img]

Because it is still not supported?
  • bloemstukjebloemstukje Member
    edited January 2018
    Lusch said:
    Hi all,

i have a question; i connected the ZMNHDD1 with two pulseswitches connected to I1 and I2. 

[img=http://i67.tinypic.com/2c0ol5.png][/img]

Because it is still not supported?
    Are you kidding? Why not  :o? And when will it be supported?
  • megardtmegardt Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the temperature sensor fix! I'm using a ZMNHAD1 relay, adding it as "None of the above" at least shows the sensor.

However I haven't gotten any values from it yet, after 10 minutes. Is it very slow or should I try something else?
    edited January 2018
    @megardt Did you check the settings for the reporting settings? Don't own the device myself, so can't check.

@bloemstukje There is a issue within the z-wave part. Thereby Homey doesn't recognise the change off input I2 or I3. That is, it detects a change but the driver doesn't know how to handle it. Can you check the log in the z-wave developer page and filter for the specific device and check the log after using I2 and/or I3?

Issue on GitHub: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/issues/14
  • Hi Kastelman,

Dont mind me, the device came to life overnight :)

thanks!!
  • I've had my Qubino ZMNHAD1 now for a few days. The temperature seems to work fine and I've made a flow that turns it on when it's below 0. This is so my water won't freeze.

However I can't see the power consumption, it should be between 300-2000w!

Any tips or tricks here?

I'm using a fibaro without temp sensor for the other water pipe, it's reporting nicely now.
  • Hi,
    I desperately need support for the Qubino ZMNHOD1 - can it be added?
  • @megardt did you have a look at the settings of the device? Don’t know for sure for the had1, but normally you can set the report interval. But best to read the manual. Could be you have to set a group.

@tompa12345 best to add a issue on github within the Qubino app.
  • Support for Qubino Shutter DC? 
  • juw2juw2 Member

megardt 

On my Qubino dimmers and relays I had to change the Assiciations Group 1 from 1,1 to 1 for them to display power usage.
    Could it be the same for your device?

• vk900vk900 Member
    Hi,
    I desperately need support for the Qubino ZMNHOD1 - can it be added?

Support for Qubino Shutter DC? 

This has been requested since end of October 2017 via  the official way: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/issues/22

Back then the response was that they will add it in the near future. Not sure what Athom's definition of ""near future" is though...

• Good afternoon everyone!
    Can not figure out the temperature sensor? gives a temperature of 209 degrees.
  • Do you have a temperature sensor attached to it?
  • skoniskoni Member
    Has anybody the Qubino ZMNHOD1 already running? Or is there an alternative?
  • Do you have a temperature sensor attached to it?
    Yes of course 
    edited April 2018
    Had to ask, because it wasn’t that obvious for everyone. Can you give the model type you are using?
  • Had to ask, because it wasn’t that obvious for everyone. Can you give the model type you are using?
    ZMNHBA2 
    edited April 2018
    hmmmm, what about the association configuration?

• Did you try to set group 4? Not sure about it. Don’t own the device and don’t have the manual at hand.
  • I found the instruction, about 4 groups in general, not a word, tried to reconnect it with the model of ZMNHD, it does not work, it still indicates my model.
    https://www.benext.eu/static/manual/qubino/flush-2-relays-ZMNHBA2.pdf

edited April 2018
    That’s strange: zmnhd, but manual zmnhba2. How did you include the device? Did you manually select the model or did you select general add Z-wave device during inclusion? Can you remove it from Homey and include it again, but then select Z-wave in general when adding the device and not manual select it with the Qubino driver?
  • laadlaad Member
    edited July 2018
    Any news on ZMNHOD1? pairing works  4 me but crashes when I try any command
  • Can you add support for Qubino smart plug 16A please.
  • Hi, I have the Flush Shutter DC and it has very bad range, is this the app that is having issues or do you log anything in the APP that can help diag the issue om my Homey?