This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flow card appears in the wrong column

I need to add something to the ELSE column, but the card keeps going to the THEN column. Both have similar cards in them, so the ELSE column isn't empty. Dragging it from the THEN column down doesn't work, it just disappears or pops back up in the THEN column.

Anyone else having this problem, or knows a workaround?

Comments

• Yes - I have the same problem. I've solved the problem by using Chrome (my.athom.com) and zoom-out ("ctrl"+"-")
  • I could try that next time.

This time i just went for the Homey preview app on android, wich lets you work on flows without drag&drop.
  • BramBram Member
    Could you make a printscreen of your flow and point out the card that is not working correctly?
  • jordenjorden Member
    Click on the "+" sign behind the "____else____+" to make it bigger. Then you can drag into it.

Or it might be a bug since you mentioned that it already has a card in it. :)
  • Bram said:
    Could you make a printscreen of your flow and point out the card that is not working correctly?
    As you can see in these 3 printscreens, the flowcard is hovering in the ELSE column, but can not be placed there. i scrolled down in the THEN column, and as you can see, the flow card is 'lighting up' in that column, while it is hovering in the ELSE column.

In other flows it seems to be working, so it just might be a case of too many actions that is bugging out this way.