This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Verisure alarmsystem support

1235»

Comments

• m1ckem1cke Member
    Weyland said:
    m1cke said:
    Weyland said:
    Weyland said:
    Updated to Verisure software 27370 and 1.0.7 on Homey, still get null null on the Alarma driver. Also made sure to log in. Anything else I can try?
    First log in, then try adding a sensor. The Alarm driver is a bit slow.
    Logged in first, the alarm driver responds directly with null null. No other sensor can be added at this moment.
    Sure about your log in? It does not say if it failed. I had the same problem but I think I had the password wrong the first time.
    Positive about log in. We do however have more than one personal key since there are more family members with their own key. But there is only one administrator/owner.
    Same here. I have an "house account" for using the Versiure app on a wall mounted tablet. This account was administrator and I used this for the homey app. Got the Null just as you, but as I said I belive I hade the password wrong. But I did log out and reinstall the app before I logged in again. This time It worked.
    Since then I downgraded the house account to read only. Works fine.
    Any special caracters in password? Maybe try to set it to a simpler password
  • Hi.

I will add a password check in the new version. Sorry for the delay, turns out i actually do have a day job. <span>:smile:</span>

If you see NULL NULL it means that it either has no access to Mypages or the password is wrong. It needs to be a user that is able to use the Verisure app.

Kind regards,
  • m1ckem1cke Member
    Hi.

I will add a password check in the new version. Sorry for the delay, turns out i actually do have a day job. <span>:smile:</span>

If you see NULL NULL it means that it either has no access to Mypages or the password is wrong. It needs to be a user that is able to use the Verisure app.

Kind regards,
    Thanks alot for your work on this. Works great as long as I don´t add my smokedetectors.
  • m1cke said:
    Hi.

Kind regards,
    Thanks alot for your work on this. Works great as long as I don´t add my smokedetectors.
    If you can provide the CURL output i would like to see why that is.. 
  • Hi!

I just got this letter from Operational Security at Verisure: 

Dear Customer, 

We are seeing unusual amounts of data traffic being generated and sent by you, or someone using your credentials, towards our systems. There can be many reasons for this amount of traffic to happen, but in this case we suspect that you are interacting directly with our back-end APIs and systems.  While we really appreciate ingenuity and welcome curious minds to look closer at our alarms, we do not officially support external connections.

We have registered about 50000-150000 requests per 24 hours in the latest week from your account. This far exceeds any normal usage. We strongly advice that you adjust any interactions, supported or not, to an expected level. We reserve the right to take actions, which can include throttling or temporary lock-out, to protect our systems from unstable traffic or interference.

I had already understood that something like this was going on. The Homey Verisure app stopped working and so did the Verisure iOS app when I was connected to my home wifi (but it worked elsewhere).

How often does the Homey Verisure app talk to the API? I guess the Verisure iOS app adds some to it, but 100,000 for a daily average sound quite a lot even for both of them, don't you think?

Known issue? Something I have messed up in my use of the Homey Verisure app? I have - well, had... - a couple of flows including alarm state, could that add to the total?

• steenjensensteenjensen Member
    edited June 2018
    It stop working here since yesterday
  • Just pushed a new update, pending Athom approval..
  • Hi!

I just got this letter from Operational Security at Verisure: 

Dear Customer, 

We are seeing unusual amounts of data traffic being generated and sent by you, or someone using your credentials, towards our systems. There can be many reasons for this amount of traffic to happen, but in this case we suspect that you are interacting directly with our back-end APIs and systems.  While we really appreciate ingenuity and welcome curious minds to look closer at our alarms, we do not officially support external connections.

We have registered about 50000-150000 requests per 24 hours in the latest week from your account. This far exceeds any normal usage. We strongly advice that you adjust any interactions, supported or not, to an expected level. We reserve the right to take actions, which can include throttling or temporary lock-out, to protect our systems from unstable traffic or interference.

I had already understood that something like this was going on. The Homey Verisure app stopped working and so did the Verisure iOS app when I was connected to my home wifi (but it worked elsewhere).

How often does the Homey Verisure app talk to the API? I guess the Verisure iOS app adds some to it, but 100,000 for a daily average sound quite a lot even for both of them, don't you think?

Known issue? Something I have messed up in my use of the Homey Verisure app? I have - well, had... - a couple of flows including alarm state, could that add to the total?

Same email for me...
    What can we do about that?

• Any news?
  • Hello,

I am currently on holiday so i cannot do much. I see that Verisure is doing everything they can to block our app, sadly..

I will be back in 2-3 weeks and recode the app so that they cannot block it.

Wieger Bontekoe

• WindefalkWindefalk Unconfirmed, Member

Hello,

I am currently on holiday so i cannot do much. I see that Verisure is doing everything they can to block our app, sadly..

I will be back in 2-3 weeks and recode the app so that they cannot block it.

Wieger Bontekoe

Has anybody contacted Verisure about this? Maybe they’ll cooperate if the project is known :)