This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Zigbee Connections with Homey Device and application

vincy75vincy75 Member
edited June 2018 in Devices
I have Zigbee  based wireless sensor which I need to know that what will be the best way to get the sensor connected with homey device and use the homey application read the sensors readings via internet ?

Comments

• BramBram Member
    Maybe provide a type number or model?
  • Trying to connect this wireless sensor with homey device as well as with application. 
  • BramBram Member
    As far as I know this device is not (yet) integrated with Homey. The only possibility is to add is as a "generic Zigbee" device, which means you cannot use all the functionality of the device (normally only on/off).
  • @Bram I've also got a zigbee device.  JUNG 8V ZIGBEE.@TedTolboom told me there where some issues with groups or something like that. DO you know when this gonna be solved? So I can use my controller
  • BramBram Member
    edited June 2018
    Right now we are working on the new mobile app and in parallel on the re-write of the microcontroller. After these things are done we will start on a re-write for Zigbee. This should fix the issue where Ted was talking about. More information about that can be found here
  • Thanks @Bram for your feedback. You're doing a great job!!!