This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] NetAtmo by Athom (v2.1.2) [beta(V3.0.2)]

2»

Comments

• Bram said:
    @phil_s We are doing the best we can, but we are with a small team so sometimes it can take a bit longer then anticipated. I can maybe invite some of you for the alpha test, so you can help with speeding up the proces?
    I would like to do Alpha testing on the app, I also have window controls based on Netatmo temperature settings etc. 
  • BramBram Member
    Cokeisit and @mengisen could you pm me your Homey e-mail address so I can add you? Keep in mind that it is an alpha test so if you want to switch back to stable your settings and data will have to be purged
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    Bram said:
    @phil_s We are doing the best we can, but we are with a small team so sometimes it can take a bit longer then anticipated. I can maybe invite some of you for the alpha test, so you can help with speeding up the proces?
    Always the excuse "we are a small team" well if you wanna be a big player stop using that excuse.

Now iam waiting to responce from the users who keep defending the team :p
  • HedzerHedzer Member
    would have been nice to send an email out on Netatmo users as I have waisted today most of the time to trouble shoot my Netatmo weather station and modules. After uninstalling and reinstalling, even on netatmo software to find out that the api.netatmo.com was not working (first connection not authorized, then {"error":{"code":404,"message":"method not found"}}, now object,object. 
  • HedzerHedzer Member
    Unfortunately also the stable version is not adding the devices anymore, although the popup for netatmo seems to work fine
  • Same problem for me,, Signin, accept Homey at Netamo, no devicelist..
    Would like to be an tester aswell if possible, stefan.krantz@hotmail.com
  • I have this in the chrome error log when trying adding...

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
        at tc_Netatmo_3.js?v=99:134
  • +1

The link and auth seems to work and you can also see the auth if you log into the Netatmo website, but nothing shows up.
  • onemanoneman Member
    It pass the auth dialog but after klicking OK a dialog shows up with [object Object]. Then nothing happens.
  • BramBram Member
    @oneman This is a known bug, will be fixed in the upcoming update
  • Today my netatmo weather station stopped working in Homey. Ik removed the weather station after pairing again in the developer tools didn't work (empty screen). Now i can't add the weather station again. I only get an empty homey screen and behind it a screen for login which also stays empty. De latter screen is probably the screen for login at netatmo.

My basement ventilation and sunblinds are dependent on my netamo sensors, so can anyone help me with another option to repair natatmo without having to rebuild all my flows using netatmo?

• onemanoneman Member
    Stable version working again.
  • spacecosmosspacecosmos Member
    edited June 2018
    oneman said:
    Stable version working again.
    Confirmed - works perfectly now!
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bram said:
    And when is coming the next update??? soon?? this month? this year?? or when everyone has sold his homey.

Guess it wil take at least as long as the fixed isseus at the danalock app.

Gonna be real joke this product (Homey)
  • Oy1974 said:
    Bram said:
    And when is coming the next update??? soon?? this month? this year?? or when everyone has sold his homey.

Guess it wil take at least as long as the fixed isseus at the danalock app.

Gonna be real joke this product (Homey)
    exactly the same drama as with the not working properly fibaro app. :s 
  • WillemWillem Member
    My Netatmo weatherstation is up- and running again with Homey. That was a quick fix. :)
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited June 2018
    Willem said:
    My Netatmo weatherstation is up- and running again with Homey. That was a quick fix. :)
    Lucky you, only i get is this, also make a comment in the open isseu on github

• CyberSponkCyberSponk Member
    edited June 2018
    Yep, for me it works again too:

Made the procedere for adding a new Netatmo-Base-Station and during this the Netatmo-LogIn-Page was shown.

Entered my Account-Information and restarted the Netatmo-App. Done.

Used Chrome (PopUp-Blocker disabled during the Process) and not the Homey-Desktop-App.

• stebrogerstebroger Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi :)
    Anyone here using the Netatmo rain gauge for detecting rain ? I have roof windows and my wife keeps forgetting to close them when it starts raining :/ I want homey to check the window / door  sensors and if open notify us when it starts raining to close them. Considering upgrading my weather station with the rain gauge..........
     my questions are :
    Is the rain gauge reliable ?
    Is there a better option ? 

• casedacaseda Member
    It is reliable (mm wise), but not accurate as "started to rain" trigger, Netatmo only sends the current state every 5 minutes.

5 minutes is a long time for leaving the windows open.

If you live in the Netherlands you could use the buienradar app.

Not sure about other good alternatives.
  • stebrogerstebroger Member
    edited July 2018
    Thank you for quick answer :)
    I live in Norway , west-coast . 
    buienradar app not compatible sadly , looks great though ! 

Seems like the best option for me is the rain gauge , i already tried weather underground ( ifft to trigger flow on rain) but found this option not reliable, false alarms and not triggering.

Think i head over to my local shop and invest in the rain gauge , maybe make a warning on high humidity to notify my wife when she opens windows that there is a high probability of rain.
  • oliveolive Member
    caseda said:
    It is reliable (mm wise), but not accurate as "started to rain" trigger, Netatmo only sends the current state every 5 minutes.

Hi @caseda

Is the buienradar app only for netherlands, i live in germany and use this app.

• olive said:
    caseda said:

Hi @caseda

Is the buienradar app only for netherlands, i live in germany and use this app.

I can see the weather for city's   across the border but the expected rain applet  turns off on the website. Don't know if that also means the api doesn't report if you are on the map but acros the border.
  • BramBram Member
    edited August 2018
    This topic will be closed and continued at the new Homey community forum: 
    https://community.athom.com/t/360
This discussion has been closed.