This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
KaKu

Kaku klikaan klikuit suddenly stops

Hi there,

The last 3 weeks i have the strange issue that my KAKU devices suddenly don't respond to Homey, or Homey doesn't send the signals.

It just happens random, i'm doing nothing special. The Homey isn't being in use for building flows or something. 

The devices keep existing and i can turn them on and off in Homey. Homey also 'thinks' the device is turned on or off because other flows get triggered by that status.

The RF signal doesn't look to be sent. The kaku devices (15 devices or so) are controllable with the remotes of KAKU, thats no problem.

A reboot by menu doesn't help, only a PTP for 30 secs.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Grtz,
Joey
Tagged:

Comments

• BramBram Member
    Which version of the Homey firmware are you currently using?
  • Bram said:
    Homey Firmware Versie: 1.5.11
  • BramBram Member
    Did you already try to restart the microcontroller via system --> settings --> stuff for geeks --> restart microcontroller?
  • Bram said:
    Homey Firmware Versie: 1.5.11
    I had the same a while back. After turning off Homey for 2 minutes i booted it up and everything worked as expected
  • Tried restarting the microcontroller, no succes. Only PTP seems to help for the most time, 2 days back i had the issue again and then, strange enough, the software reboot helped. Sometimes a ptp, then software reboot.
  • Same here. Just stops responding after some days
  • I'm still on 1.5.9, no issues here.
  • Same here. Just stops responding after some days
    Im glad i'm not the only one