This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Fibaro

Issue with Fibaro RGBW controller

tommyktommyk Member
edited June 2018 in Devices

Hi,

Ive installed Fibaro RGBW controller to control my led lights in my bathroom. I have issues to get the colours but for the most part it works ok, but it's very tricky to choose a good colour. I have 3 flows but one of them is not working correctly, i'm getting strange failure massage "transmition_failed" . 

It's very strange when I'm testing the flow it works after 10 time but when I test changing the card to change colour and finally I come back to the card I want with the desired brightness. But still it doesn't work when the flow is triggered. 

Does somebody know what that that message means and how I can resolve the problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• tommyktommyk Member
    edited June 2018
    After trying different things I decided to unpair the rgbw fibaro controller and pair it again, so far it looks like the problem has been solved :)
  • tommyktommyk Member
    Problem is still not solved... after a few days my light are still not working properly. My night flow has the same issues but furthermore I couldn't do anything. Nothing worked, Ive restarted the power to the module but it didn't help. I needed to restart the fibaro app in Homey. It looks like it's a app issues, I wil notify the developer Athom team about this discovery.