This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Verisure alarmsystem support

Comments

• Kingcool said:
    Kingcool said:
    What passcode is it that the app asks for? The account im logging in to has admin rights and i only get null null on the alarm driver and no other devices come up :(
    First, username/password (same as you use for the mobile application of Verisure). After that, the pincode you use to arm/disarm the verisure alarm.
    Aha.. Little scared to enter that in an app :P But yeah i did it and all sensors except the contact sensors popped up directly!
    Maybe your sensors are older/newer then mine? If you are able to perform the steps in my previous post i can add them for you.
    Sorry i edited my post :) Really happy and thankfull that you are working on this, tnx!

The contact sensors was added, but the "contact alarm" is "yes" on all of them?
  • Kingcool said:
    Kingcool said:
    Kingcool said:
    What passcode is it that the app asks for? The account im logging in to has admin rights and i only get null null on the alarm driver and no other devices come up :(
    First, username/password (same as you use for the mobile application of Verisure). After that, the pincode you use to arm/disarm the verisure alarm.
    Aha.. Little scared to enter that in an app :P But yeah i did it and all sensors except the contact sensors popped up directly!
    Maybe your sensors are older/newer then mine? If you are able to perform the steps in my previous post i can add them for you.
    Sorry i edited my post :) Really happy and thankfull that you are working on this, tnx!

The contact sensors was added, but the "contact alarm" is "yes" on all of them?
    Not very logical but, when contact is made (window is closed) state is YES. When you open the door (no contact) it will return NO.

I think i will flip this in the next version.
  • pb76pb76 Member
    pb76 said:
    pb76 said:
    I just installed the app. But i only finds my Alarm Driver with "null null" and the state is always "Armed". Other devices is not found.
    I Created a specific user with read-only on my Verisure account. Is it that part that doesnt work?
    If it says null null it means that it cannot vind your alarm system. This could be due to the account permissions. 
    I *bumped* the user one level up in permissions. Uninstalled the app and installed it again. I still get "null null".
    Can you use the verisure mobile app with that user? I still believe the user doesn't have permissions to use the mobile API.
    The next level is to bump the user to Administrator. Shouldnt it be enough to have the user on "limited access"?

• pb76 said:
    pb76 said:
    pb76 said:
    I just installed the app. But i only finds my Alarm Driver with "null null" and the state is always "Armed". Other devices is not found.
    I Created a specific user with read-only on my Verisure account. Is it that part that doesnt work?
    If it says null null it means that it cannot vind your alarm system. This could be due to the account permissions. 
    I *bumped* the user one level up in permissions. Uninstalled the app and installed it again. I still get "null null".
    Can you use the verisure mobile app with that user? I still believe the user doesn't have permissions to use the mobile API.
    The next level is to bump the user to Administrator. Shouldnt it be enough to have the user on "limited access"?

Did you try as I asked to connect with the mobile application?
  • angrangr Member
    edited June 2018

I have this issue too.

I've upgraded the user all the way up to Administrator without any effect. I've just verified the user via the Verisure App, both the username/pwd and keycode, and I can view status, turn on/off the alarm etc. 

When I enter these details in the Homey Verisure-app, I don't get any type of confirmation other than "Settings Saved!".
    - I tried using a bogus (non existing) user/pwd/key and I get the same (lack of) confirmation. 

When I re-visit the Homey Verisure-app, I always get a new prompt to enter the personal keycode. When trying to add devices, I also get the "null null" for the Alarm Driver. 

I've was able to get the API output via the same user, as per this comment; 
    June 10

Any ideas? 

• D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi.
    I have a brand new installed Verisure at home. Everything works on the Verisure-app and webpage..

The verisure-app installed on my Homey finds all the door/window-sensors from my Verisure, BUT it does not find the smokealarms (which has included temperature monitor).. why not?
    Each device has a unique identifier. So probably your smoke detector is a newer or older version then mine and this line of code doens't match your smokedetector:

if(entry["deviceType"][0] && entry["deviceType"][0] === "SMOKE2") {

How good are you with curl? can you get me the DeviceType?
    Never used it.
    What do I need, https://curl.haxx.se/download.html, then what do I do? :D
    Got win 7 64bit.

How about if you create an account for your verisure system (read only, no extra permissions) so i can check the output? then i will add it and push a new version. 
    Hi again.
    Did you update the app for the newer smoke detectors etc?
    I still cant fint my smokedetectors when trying to add new device to Homey
    Update has been published.
  • angr said:

I have this issue too.

I've upgraded the user all the way up to Administrator without any effect. I've just verified the user via the Verisure App, both the username/pwd and keycode, and I can view status, turn on/off the alarm etc. 

When I enter these details in the Homey Verisure-app, I don't get any type of confirmation other than "Settings Saved!".
    - I tried using a bogus (non existing) user/pwd/key and I get the same (lack of) confirmation. 

When I re-visit the Homey Verisure-app, I always get a new prompt to enter the personal keycode. When trying to add devices, I also get the "null null" for the Alarm Driver. 

I've was able to get the API output via the same user, as per this comment; 
    June 10

Any ideas? 

Can you provide me with the output of the last command? Maybe strip your personal details.
  • angrangr Member

Can you provide me with the output of the last command? Maybe strip your personal details.
    I've send you the output via PM. Let me know if you need anything else!  - Thanks!
  • angr said:

I've send you the output via PM. Let me know if you need anything else!  - Thanks!
    Just so everybody can see;
    I checked and see that there is an entire part missing in the output (basicly the alarm itself doesn't show). I will try to see if i can get around that somehow. 
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi!
    Thx for the update, my new smoke detectors are now showing.

My feedback for future update:
    Contact alarm - When its closed it should say "Closed" in a (static) black color.
    When its open it should say "Open" and flash red.

As it is now, it just says "Yes" and flashes red even though the door is closed!

• D4gG3R said:
    Hi!

Contact alarm - When its closed it should say "Closed" in a (static) black color.

As it is now, it just says "Yes" and flashes red even though the door is closed!

In the last update i flipped it. That's version 1.0.5
  • D4gG3RD4gG3R Member
    D4gG3R said:
    Hi!

In the last update i flipped it. That's version 1.0.5
    Ok. I just have'nt got that yet. :)

• Hi
    Got it to work last night, but then it stopped working after a few hours. 
    How do i see if my ip got blocked?
    or could it be something else?
  • I'm having trouble locating/installing my devices :/
  • There is an issue with the API at verisure.. :( 

i am pushing an update today, hopefully Athom is fast.. 
  • Cool
  • Seems like version 1.0.6 got things to work again
    Thanks for confirming 
    Thanks for confirming 
    you welcome
  • The update is now out, so everybody should be able to use verisure :) 
  • Working here to :) Great work ! 
  • Wow! This app is a game changer for me! But sadly I get the null null issue and no vissible devices :(
    I have the latest 1.0.6 version and for reference I have the Yale Doorman app in Homey connected through Verisure without any issues. Any suggestions?
  • I solved my issue by updating the Verisure Alarm System from the app. Now I see all my devices!
    Thank you for making this possible!!
  • Updated to Verisure software 27370 and 1.0.7 on Homey, still get null null on the Alarma driver. Also made sure to log in. Anything else I can try?
  • Weyland said:
    Updated to Verisure software 27370 and 1.0.7 on Homey, still get null null on the Alarma driver. Also made sure to log in. Anything else I can try?
    First log in, then try adding a sensor. The Alarm driver is a bit slow.
  • m1ckem1cke Member
    I can add everything in my system, but after a few minutes the device symbol is blurred and says the device is unavalible. 
    Sent a bug report trough settings
  • Weyland said:
    Updated to Verisure software 27370 and 1.0.7 on Homey, still get null null on the Alarma driver. Also made sure to log in. Anything else I can try?
    Logged in first, the alarm driver responds directly with null null. No other sensor can be added at this moment.
  • m1ckem1cke Member
    m1cke said:
    I can add everything in my system, but after a few minutes the device symbol is blurred and says the device is unavalible. 
    Sent a bug report trough settings
    Seems to be the smokedetectors. Everything work when not adding them

• m1ckem1cke Member
    Weyland said:
    Weyland said:
    Logged in first, the alarm driver responds directly with null null. No other sensor can be added at this moment.
    Sure about your log in? It does not say if it failed. I had the same problem but I think I had the password wrong the first time.
  • m1cke said:
    Weyland said:
    Weyland said:
    Sure about your log in? It does not say if it failed. I had the same problem but I think I had the password wrong the first time.
    Positive about log in. We do however have more than one personal key since there are more family members with their own key. But there is only one administrator/owner.