This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Diakin

124»

Comments

• mbnnmbnn Member
    Thank you for this great plugin love it! :)

Could you however add Dehumidify mode, Comfort, Quiet and Powerful mode (Boost, Full on power)? :) Thanks
  • mbnn said:
    Thank you for this great plugin love it! :)

Could you however add Dehumidify mode, Comfort, Quiet and Powerful mode (Boost, Full on power)? :) Thanks
    I suppose you mean you would like these controls added to the Homey smartphone app. If so the answer is that this is not possible due to limitation of the Homey smartphone app itself. For model Homekit even more limitations apply which has to do with they way the Homekit apps work and how my app has to communicate with these apps. If you want to have full control from your smartphone use the Daikin Controller app.

Note that the controls you mention are likely all available from flow cards although they might use a different wording.
  • Daikin AI Update:
    Last couple of weeks, with the extreme warm weather in the Netherlands, many of you started for the first time actually using the app, building flows etc and as a result a couple of software bug surfaced. Together with the help of a couple of alpha version testers I was able to crush these bugs. Likely after the weekend I will submit v1.0.8 to the app store for approval.

I also would like to point out that v1.0.5 caused some unexpected side affects which could lead to application crashes, when this happens see my may 28th post.

Known bugs (in v1.0.5)
    Fixed in v1.0.6
    - a problem that prevented the mode knob to update when the mode was set using either the IR remote control or Daikin Controller app.

Fixed in v1.0.7
    - a bug which prevented flow action cards to function correctly for airco's equipped with the type B adapter.

Fixed in v1.0.8
    - Error handling improvement (undefined refresh interval caused app to crash after upgrading to v1.0.5 for some users)
    - Flow action card bug prevented the airco to turn on in some situations.
    v1.0.8 was submitted to the Athom app store for approval.
  • jaykayjaykay Member
    @Homey_Lampje Since the last update the Homekit-driver doesnt function properly anymore... The airco is allways shown as turned off in the Home app on my Iphone :-(
  • jaykay said:
    @Homey_Lampje Since the last update the Homekit-driver doesnt function properly anymore... The airco is allways shown as turned off in the Home app on my Iphone :-(
    Thanks for the feedback. But little information for me to troubleshoot on. Check your settings, reboot homey, delete and reinstall the app etc.
  • Working on an application update which makes it possible to control also the Fan Rate and Fan Swing mode from the mobile card, see screenshot.

• @Homey_Lampje Dat zou MEGA SUPER zijn!!
  • This topic will be closed and continued at the new Homey community forum: https://community.athom.com/t/daikin-ai/158