This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
doorlock

Nuki doorlock

123457»

Comments

• Count_BCount_B Member

I have some problems setting up my Nuki. I have a 3 point lock that can only be locked if I pull up the door handle. So the nuki should not be close the door because I do that manually. So with calibrating nuki wants to turn the key to the left but it can't so at this point the calibration should be finished when closing the door. Then the calibration is going to turn the key to the right to open the door. The calibration finishes but the problem is when I want to open the door it doesn't turn the key enough so the door isn't unlocked. Any ideas?

• Homey still doesn't recieve any lock updates from Nuki.

Added it, callback was empty (newest version of the app). Set callback via URL but still no diffrence.

any ideas?
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    I have all tricks and tips done. No update of the state of the lock. Only one id. Set callbacks and url.... nothing works. 

So ifttt has to push me messages of my daughter comes home from school. Works okay. 
  • CyberSponkCyberSponk Member
    edited May 2018
    Hi,

could anyone explain me the difference between then "Then-Cards" for e.g. Lock:

Card "Lock"

and Card "Perform a lock peration" with the selection "Lock"

Thanks. Nick.

• jordenjorden Member
    Hi,

could anyone explain me the difference between then "Then-Cards" for e.g. Lock:

Card "Lock"

and Card "Perform a lock peration" with the selection "Lock"

Thanks. Nick.

The first card is the "automatically created by Homey" flow card when I set a lock to support open/close capability. The second has more options than lock / unlock and is made by me, not by Homey ;) They both do the same thing though.
  • jordenjorden Member
    phil_s said:
    I have all tricks and tips done. No update of the state of the lock. Only one id. Set callbacks and url.... nothing works. 

So ifttt has to push me messages of my daughter comes home from school. Works okay. 
    Dannydwn said:
    Homey still doesn't recieve any lock updates from Nuki.

Added it, callback was empty (newest version of the app). Set callback via URL but still no diffrence.

any ideas?
    That is strange. Are you sure the callback URL in Nuki is correct? I have a 100% hitrate on my flows; every unlock and lock action is detected, even with the key.
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    edited May 2018
    i did the callback url now for some times and all looks ok, but no, it won't work. perhaps i have deinstall and reinstall the app and the device...

but it is not so important anymore. would be fine butu there is ifttt and i now spent some time to correct it with all your hints. perhaps i am to stupid, but i  really did all which is mentioned in this thread....

all good ;-)

edit: i have the callback url in my cache:
    http://192.168.178.xxx:8080/callback/add?url=192.168.178.xxx/api/app/io.nuki.smartlock/webhook&token=xxxxxx

everything right or did i make something wrong? (xxxx: first ist the static nuki-ip, second the statc homey-ip, third is my nuki token)
  • jordenjorden Member
    @phil_s ; are you on the latest version of the app? If you installed through the CLI method, it won't autoupdate.

New version (still haven't started on it) will work with the web-API, which makes it easier to setup (without the need of a callback URL).
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    @jorden yes i am on version 0.2.2.

no stress @jorden would be fine if it will works in the future, but i can wait till then :-)
  • @jorden Thanks.
  • DannydwnDannydwn Member
    edited May 2018
    jorden said:
    phil_s said:

Dannydwn said:

any ideas?
    That is strange. Are you sure the callback URL in Nuki is correct? I have a 100% hitrate on my flows; every unlock and lock action is detected, even with the key.

After your message i deleted the callback, added it once again and now its working flawless.

Seems that I left away the http:// in front of the homey's ip adress... :sweat:
  • jordenjorden Member
    Dannydwn said:
    jorden said:
    phil_s said:

Dannydwn said:

any ideas?

After your message i deleted the callback, added it once again and now its working flawless.

Seems that I left away the http:// in front of the homey's ip adress... :sweat:
    Good to hear that it works now!
  • 2Be2Be Member
    jorden said:
    @phil_s ; are you on the latest version of the app? If you installed through the CLI method, it won't autoupdate.

New version (still haven't started on it) will work with the web-API, which makes it easier to setup (without the need of a callback URL).
    Just donated a beer to you. However you made me buy the Nuki in the first place by making this app.

If you are gonna use the API can you than also read out the entry log? So who (un)locked the door?
    Might buy you another beer when that is possible. ;-)
  • jordenjorden Member
    2Be said:
    jorden said:

Just donated a beer to you. However you made me buy the Nuki in the first place by making this app.

If you are gonna use the API can you than also read out the entry log? So who (un)locked the door?
    Thanks! I still need to find some time to start, but I have made some plans on how to do it already. Will indeed use the API to read out who unlocked, which will be added as a token. 
    Thanks to Athom, the new app will also have some nicer images for the lock in the app.
    The pairing/adding of the lock will also be easier in the new Homey app.

But first, let's have a beer ;)
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    i will donate for another beer when the bew app hits the ground ;-)
  • jorden said:
    2Be said:
    jorden said:

Thanks! I still need to find some time to start, but I have made some plans on how to do it already. Will indeed use the API to read out who unlocked, which will be added as a token. 
    Thanks to Athom, the new app will also have some nicer images for the lock in the app.
    The pairing/adding of the lock will also be easier in the new Homey app.

But first, let's have a beer ;)
    @jorden have you started already? I'm in need of the "who unlocked" token and was thinking about coding it myself if you currently do not have the time to do so. But I dont want to dig into this if your update is coming soon.
  • CyberSponkCyberSponk Member
    edited August 2018
    Could anyone explain what is todo to get the Nuki-State back into Homey? Read here often "Callback-Url" > Where will this be entered? Got on a Nuki-Device in Homey only Ip, Port and Token.

Edit/Update: Get it with Posts on this Topic on Page 5 and 6.