This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Diakin

Comments

• Homey_LampjeHomey_Lampje Member
    edited April 2018
    A fix is available as Alpha version in the App Store, those who want to test send me a PM so that I can give you access to the Alpha version.

Note: besides fixing the bug, this version (v0.6.1) also adds support for the Daikin Comfora series.
  • Version 0.6.2 was submitted for approval to Athom's Homey App Store, the upgraded app should soon be available in the app store.
    edited May 2018
    In the upcoming release I will remove the Inverter driver, anyone that is using this driver I recommend to switch over to the Comfora driver.

Anyone that would like to test v1.0.0 send me a PM so I can give you access to the alpha branch.
  • ChicoChico Member
    Ik heb een daikin Sensira ftxf + rxf met wifi module BRP06B. Zag dat alleen de BRP06A modules ondersteund worden. 
    Dus werkt hij niet :(

Word de module BRP06B tzt nog toegevoegd?
  • ChicoChico Member
    Chico said:
    Ik heb een daikin Sensira ftxf + rxf met wifi module BRP06B. Zag dat alleen de BRP06A modules ondersteund worden. 
    Dus werkt hij niet :(

Word de module BRP06B tzt nog toegevoegd?
    BRP069 A en BRP069 B
  • bobje89bobje89 Member
    Ant updates on this matter? Got a New airco and don’t seem to get it working on the homey
    edited May 2018
    bobje89 said:
    Ant updates on this matter? Got a New airco and don’t seem to get it working on the homey
    Check this...

enter this:

http://192.168.2.163/aircon/get_control_info ;

(replace 192.168.2.163 with the IP-address of your Airco)
    url in your browser you should see a response like:

ret=OK,pow=0,mode=4,adv=,stemp=24.0,shum=0,dt1=24.0,dt2=M,dt3=21.5,dt4=24.0,dt5=24.0,dt7=24.0,dh1=0,dh2=0,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=0,dhh=50,b_mode=4,b_stemp=24.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=A,dfr2=B,dfr3=A,dfr4=A,dfr5=A,dfr6=A,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=3,dfd7=0,dfdh=0

Please answer this question first....

if it does not response
    1/ check your IP-address first...
    2/ if it does, check under setting that demo mode is off
  • bobje89bobje89 Member
    It works perfect:

ret=OK,pow=0,mode=3,adv=,stemp=20.0,shum=0,dt1=25.0,dt2=M,dt3=20.0,dt4=25.0,dt5=25.0,dt7=25.0,dh1=AUTO,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=AUTO,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=20.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=B,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=B,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=5,dfr2=5,dfr3=B,dfr4=5,dfr5=5,dfr6=5,dfr7=5,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=0,dfd7=0,dfdh=0,dmnd_run=0,en_demand=0

But my daikin control doesn't :( And DEMO-mode is off
    edited May 2018
    Can you install the app as developper? That will give you and me more leads to what the problem is.

Can you elaborate on what the problem exacly is? Does nothing work or what do you see / not see?
  • Same here;
    The Daikin unit is perfectly accessible through the Daikin app.
    My homey can sometimes read the temperature: it can see if I change the temperature by means of the IR remote control but can't see any of the other setting (operation mode; swing on/off).
    The ping to the configured IP is responsive:
    ret=OK,pow=0,mode=3,adv=,stemp=22.0,shum=0,dt1=25.0,dt2=M,dt3=22.0,dt4=25.0,dt5=25.0,dt7=25.0,dh1=AUTO,
    dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=AUTO,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=22.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,
    b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=5,dfr2=5,dfr3=A,dfr4=5,dfr5=5,dfr6=5,dfr7=5,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,
    dfd6=0,dfd7=0,dfdh=0

Child lock is of (tried to turn on and than turned off again, to make sure it wasn't stuck in some loop).
    My adapter is the BRP069 B, which I configured as an "inverter".
    Oh yes, I did activate and then de-activate the "out-of-home"-function.

Anyone who could help?

Br,
    Gert
    edited May 2018
    Same here;
    The Daikin unit is perfectly accessible through the Daikin app.
    My homey can sometimes read the temperature: it can see if I change the temperature by means of the IR remote control but can't see any of the other setting (operation mode; swing on/off).
    The ping to the configured IP is responsive:
    ret=OK,pow=0,mode=3,adv=,stemp=22.0,shum=0,dt1=25.0,dt2=M,dt3=22.0,dt4=25.0,dt5=25.0,dt7=25.0,dh1=AUTO,
    dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=AUTO,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=22.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,
    b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=5,dfr2=5,dfr3=A,dfr4=5,dfr5=5,dfr6=5,dfr7=5,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,
    dfd6=0,dfd7=0,dfdh=0

Child lock is of (tried to turn on and than turned off again, to make sure it wasn't stuck in some loop).
    My adapter is the BRP069 B, which I configured as an "inverter".
    Oh yes, I did activate and then de-activate the "out-of-home"-function.

Anyone who could help?

Br,
    Gert
    Gert, there is an issue with the type B wifi adapter which is not compatible with the app. I am looking in to the issue. If it can be fixed remains to be seen.
  • Addition: it seems to be stuck in some kind of "read-only-mode".
    What ever variable is changed via the IR remote control (or app) is visualised in the Homey:
    Temperature/Fan speed/Operation mode/swing position
    However, I cannot change them through the Homey in the field shown in the picture...

• @JanPeeters commands sent by the Homey app are not processed correctly by the type B wifi adapter which is not compatible with the Daikin AI app.
  • ... even a basic flow doesn't function...

• IMPORTANT NOTICE to all users of the TYPE B WiFi ADAPTER.

The type B WiFi adapter (BRP069Bxx) is NOT supported at this moment by the Daikin AI app, I am working on a solution. However I am not sure if the issue can be fixed at all nor how long this will take, till now all my attempts to fix it failed...

Special thanks to @bobje89, one of my App users, who was so kind to lend me his type B adapter to trouble shoot.
  • Ah, fingers crossed...
  • UPDATE on the TYPE B WiFi ADAPTER issue there is an alpha version available... already some users are testing this version and they report that it has fixed the issue with the type B adapter, those who want to "test drive" can send met a PM.

Depending on the feedback of the alpha version testers I will likely publish it on Wednesday (23/5) as Beta (with little or no change) to the Homey App Store, approval will take between 5 and 10 days.
    edited May 2018
    UPCOMING UPDATE INFORMATION: in the v1.x.x version of the app the Inverter model is removed and the Comfora model is replaced with a multi model driver supporting the Comfora, Sensira, Perfera, Ururu  Sarara and Stylish. Besides the new airco models also the new BRP069B-- WiFi adapter is supported.

Users of the Inverter model are advised to switchover to the Comfora model.
  • Works like a charm!
    edited May 2018
    UPCOMING UPDATE INFORMATION: in the v1.x.x version of the app the Inverter model is removed and the Comfora model is replaced with a multi model driver supporting the Comfora, Sensira, Perfera, Ururu  Sarara and Stylish. Besides the new airco models also the new BRP069B-- WiFi adapter is supported.

Users of the Inverter model are advised to switchover to the Comfora model.
    v1.0.5 submitted to the Athom App Store for approval, will take a few days to get approved.
    edited May 2018
    I received an app crash report... crashing was caused by “Too many memwarns received” according to the report.

Question: can the user that experienced this crash sent me a PM with a screenshot of Homey its memory usage, report the amount of apps installed on Homey etc.? Thanks in advance.

Tip: after making the screenshot... give your Homey a fresh start by pressing the restart button.
  • Hi,
    I have an inverter, BRP069B adapter. Homey is receiving the information but is not able to send commands.
    When I turn the AC on via the Daikin app, the Homey will detect the settings but I cannot turn on or off the AC via Homey.  I have tried different settings for the "fw <= v2.0.1" but with no avail.
    Anyone is experiencing the same?
    edited May 2018
    Hi,
    I have an inverter, BRP069B adapter. Homey is receiving the information but is not able to send commands.
    When I turn the AC on via the Daikin app, the Homey will detect the settings but I cannot turn on or off the AC via Homey.  I have tried different settings for the "fw <= v2.0.1" but with no avail.
    Anyone is experiencing the same?
    Gert, that is a bug (or actually it works as designed by me but not expected by users who are also using the Daikin app and Daikin IR remote to control the airco...). I sent you an invite for the alpha channel (v1.0.6).
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE for Type B Adapter users
    Daikin AI v1.0.5 only partially fixes the type B adapter problem, action flows cards do not work due to a software bug. I identified the cause of the problem and am now testing the fix.
    edited May 2018
    I received an app crash report... crashing was caused by “Too many memwarns received” according to the report.

Question: can the user that experienced this crash sent me a PM with a screenshot of Homey its memory usage, report the amount of apps installed on Homey etc.? Thanks in advance.

Tip: after making the screenshot... give your Homey a fresh start by pressing the restart button.
    @ the user that sent me his crash report... I see in the log that the refresh interval is not set / not correctly set.

2018-05-28 13:59:20 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [emura] [0] Emura ip-address:  192.168.0.32
    2018-05-28 13:59:20 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [emura] [0] Refresh interval:  undefined

Suggestion for this user:
    1/ remove your emura airco (with name "Klima Schlafzimmer") from Homey
    2/ give Homey a fresh start from Homey's settings menu
    3/ pair your Emura airco again and ensure that the refresh interval is set to 10 seconds.

Please report if this fixes the issue.
  • I received an app crash report... crashing was caused by “Too many memwarns received” according to the report.

@ the user that sent me his crash report... I see in the log that the refresh interval is not set / not correctly set.

2018-05-28 13:59:20 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [emura] [0] Emura ip-address:  192.168.0.32
    2018-05-28 13:59:20 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [emura] [0] Refresh interval:  undefined

3/ pair your Emura airco again and ensure that the refresh interval is set to 10 seconds.

Did as you suggested. 
    Will report if an issue accours.
  • User that experience crashes should check their refresh interval setting and follow the instructions as mentioned in previous post.

Incorrect refresh interval
    2018-05-26 01:32:34 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [nexura] [0] Nexura ip-address:  10.0.99.252
    2018-05-26 01:32:34 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [nexura] [0] Refresh interval:  undefined

Correct refresh interval
    2018-05-26 01:32:34 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [comfora] [0] Comfora ip-address:  10.0.99.251
    2018-05-26 01:32:34 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [comfora] [0] Refresh interval:  30
  • Dear Peter.

I want to thank you once more for your outstanding support and the really excellent working 1.0.7 "alpha" Daikin App.

It is going to get a cool summer now ;.)

Christoph
  • Dear Peter.

I want to thank you once more for your outstanding support and the really excellent working 1.0.7 "alpha" Daikin App.

It is going to get a cool summer now ;.)

Christoph
    Thank you for the kind words.
    edited June 2018
    Daikin AI Update:
    Last couple of weeks, with the extreme warm weather in the Netherlands, many of you started for the first time actually using the app, building flows etc and as a result a couple of software bug surfaced. Together with the help of a couple of alpha version testers I was able to crush these bugs. Likely after the weekend I will submit v1.0.8 to the app store for approval.

I also would like to point out that v1.0.5 caused some unexpected side affects which could lead to application crashes, when this happens see my may 28th post.

Known bugs (in v1.0.5)
    Fixed in v1.0.6
    - a problem that prevented the mode knob to update when the mode was set using either the IR remote control or Daikin Controller app.

Fixed in v1.0.7
    - a bug which prevented flow action cards to function correctly for airco's equipped with the type B adapter.

Fixed in v1.0.8
    - Error handling improvement (undefined refresh interval caused app to crash after upgrading to v1.0.5 for some users)
    - Flow action card bug prevented the airco to turn on in some situations.