This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Homeyda.sh - Web based dashboard for Homey

167891012»

Comments

• In my Browser Chrome & Firefox nothing is shown either. In chrome it show: Waiting for 192.168.1.111... in the status bar.
    Though it returns CGI Result = 0 when I set the substream to 1 it does not return anything when entering the URL with getMHStream.

Is there anyone else who has a Foscam FI9805W? The camera system firmware is 1.4.1.10. The camera application firmware is: 2.14.1.120
  • I have an Neo Coolcam Power plug, I can switch it on and of with flows and in Homeyda.sh using devices.

If I create a toggle switch on the dashboard, it does not switch the power plug on/off?

• _Marco__Marco_ Member
    Ok, non of the toggle switches are working for me :)  Levono tablet with Android 7.1 and Chrome browser. In devices the devices do work.

The dim widget is working for me with an Qubino dimmer, toggle is not working for Qubino dim and Neo Coolcam power plug.
  • swtttswttt Member
    @_Marco_
    Could you create an issue on GitHub for it? (If there isn't one already)

• _Marco_ said:
    Ok, non of the toggle switches are working for me :)  Levono tablet with Android 7.1 and Chrome browser. In devices the devices do work.

The dim widget is working for me with an Qubino dimmer, toggle is not working for Qubino dim and Neo Coolcam power plug.
    Have you recently cleared the local storage. The toggles where fixed in a recent version of HomeyDash but might require the local storage (under settings) to be cleared before the fix takes effect.
  • Great product, installing everything on a tablet right now. Is there a possibility to toggle my sonos on/off or start a certain playlist? Thanks!
  • koeniebertkoeniebert Member
    edited May 2018
    I can't add my Onkyo reciever as a (Volume) dim device. Try to solve it with a virtual device, but sometimes this isn't working.
  • CharleyCharley Member
    Hi,
    I read that the toggles were fixed in a recent version, but it still doesn't work for me.  When the state of a device changes (through other means than Homeydash), the button doesn't update (except when I manually refresh).  This is the case on PC (chrome & firefox), on iPad (Safari) and on Mac (Safari).  Any idea?
  • CharleyCharley Member
    Anyone has a suggestion about the toggles?

• Automatic refreshing isnt working yet. If I'm right, it's this issue: https://github.com/swttt/HomeyDash/issues/88

Maybe you can add information to that issue? All issues can be found here: https://github.com/swttt/HomeyDash/issues

• CharleyCharley Member
    @keverjeroen Thank you for this information.  I'm not familiar with GitHub and was wondering if something was wrong in my configuration.  Now I know I just have to be patient and use the previous Homeydash version in the meantime.  It's a great app which makes Homey extremely usable for the rest of the family.

• AardAard Member
    edited June 2018
    Great app! Two questions though:

- Any chance I can find a way to add Nest Cam streams on the Homeydash?
    - Did anyone find a way to put an iPad to sleepmode, and wake up when you move by?
  • AardAard Member
    Another question: I've created the dashboard on my macbook. Now I enter the URL on the iPad and have a empty dashboard. Is this how it should behave?
  • Aard said:
    Another question: I've created the dashboard on my macbook. Now I enter the URL on the iPad and have a empty dashboard. Is this how it should behave?
    Yes, it is. Your dashboard is saved in local storage. This means you need to recreate it for each device (or hope that one day an import/export or hosted solution will become available).
  • AardAard Member
    Thanks!

Is there any chance I can add a Nest cam stream on the board in the future?
  • Aard said:
    Thanks!

Is there any chance I can add a Nest cam stream on the board in the future?
    I don't think this app is developed further more.
  • henlavhenlav Member
    Is it possible to add weather widget to other countries? in my case Sweden
  • swtttswttt Member
    @Aard
    Not sure if Nest finally decided to enable the stream trough their api. But even then, it's getting a bit complicated with their auth etc. I think the best bett is to wait until Athom implements cameras, and see if homeydash can access those.

And indeed, all the storage is local. So each room can have its own dashboard. (and different screen sizes ofc)

@Count_B
    You are partially right. I didn't had the time to work on homeyda.sh. I did work on Flowmey with some other developers the past weeks, but that project isn't going to see the light of day (at least not before end 2018). But we stopped development there since Athom isn't able to aprove it before end 2018.

I hope to find some time to fix some bugs first in homeyda.sh, but my time is limited at the moment. (and even expecting an 2nd mini-me in about 4 weeks)

@henlav
    It won't take allot of effort to change the "buienradar" widget to something local to Sweden. Someone with some basic html, css and js knowledge can do so. The best way might be by creating a github issue with the feature request. Make sure it has enough info, like a link to some similar updating .gif like the buienradar app has.

I posted an update earlier this week on https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-19562463
    For me it's easier to give some updates there then here, i'll try to do that a bit more in the future.
  • Congratulations @swttt
  • pascalpascal Member
    edited June 2018
    When I add a dashboard nothing shows up. I can see devices and wheater but when I add a widget nothing seems to happen. I have installed the beta version of the app. 0.0.19 and Homey version 1.5.11.

When I use Firefox on my laptop I can add widgets. When I open homeyda.sh on my tablet I have to configure again.

So the configuration is per device?

What to do?
  • JulianJulian Member
    @swttt
    The 'old' Homeydash still works fine for me but I was checking the new Homeyda.sh because if I understand correctly the old homeydash will not work anymore after Homey v2. So I have two questions which I cannot find in this thread (if I missed it, sorry in advance)

1- In my current setup I use mostly buttons via a BL bitflip, so if I want to turn on my lights that is a seperate button from the lights off, etc.. Also when I press this button it gives a visual feedback that it is pressed. Is it correct that this is not available in Homeyda.sh? I can only find toggle switches when trying to add stuff, but I do not use toggle switches. 

2 - I read somewhere that you need to re-enter your credentials for Homeyda.sh every two weeks, but that seems not that practical for such a static tablet dashboard, especially if this happens when I am away for some time (it would greatly diminish the WAF & KAF (Kids Acceptance Factor :-) )). I do understand the security reasons but I do not know if there are other ways to secure it which can be made user optional. 
  • AardAard Member
    edited June 2018
    swttt said:
    @Aard
    Not sure if Nest finally decided to enable the stream trough their api. But even then, it's getting a bit complicated with their auth etc. I think the best bett is to wait until Athom implements cameras, and see if homeydash can access those.

Allright. Thanks for your reply and congrats on 2nd mini-me!

PS: I used home-assistant on Pi before buying a Homey. I managed to implement Nest cam feeds on that dashboard.
  • Hi,
    It would be great to have the option to display in each button the last updated date and time of the device.
    This because I noticed that, for example, the last measured temperature is displayed, even if the connection to the device is broken.
    Or is the already posible?

• androidfroyoandroidfroyo Member
    edited July 2018
    I intend to hang up a tablet on a wall to display the dashboard.

Does this work ok on older Fire tablets? Is 7 inch or 8 inch too small? The idea is to let other people use it to turn on / off lights.

How do you handle power/battery issues?
  • Just testing this out and I'm struggling to edit / delete widgets with a Chrome on a Kindle Fire...

Also, is there any way to force it to go fullscreen in landscape that anyone knows of?
  • Is it me or the list of switches widget doesn't work on touch screen?