This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Bluetooth

[App] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot community app

Comments

• matrover said:
    Running stable here!

Nice! Looks good! I'm currently working an a 'report' tag in de 'trigger' card. 
  • koktailkoktail Member
    edited April 2018
    I just released v1.0.2 alpha.
    * moved capabilities to drivers because of RoPot missing one.
    * update capability name from fertilizer to nutritions.
    * change tags for `capability` in card to user preferred language.
    * add tags: `report` with a human readable report of the status.

This flow:

Generates status report:
    2018-04-17 20:33:50 De batterij van `Monstera` is verandert naar: 99%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:50 De vochtigheid van `Monstera` is verandert naar: 10%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:50 De voedingwaarde van `Monstera` is verandert naar: 23 µS/cm.
    2018-04-17 20:33:50 De lichtintensiteit van `Monstera` is verandert naar: 35 lux.
    2018-04-17 20:33:50 De temperatuur van `Monstera` is verandert naar: 19.1°C.
    2018-04-17 20:33:30 De batterij van `Aloe` is verandert naar: 99%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:30 De vochtigheid van `Aloe` is verandert naar: 14%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:30 De voedingwaarde van `Aloe` is verandert naar: 31 µS/cm.
    2018-04-17 20:33:30 De lichtintensiteit van `Aloe` is verandert naar: 39 lux.
    2018-04-17 20:33:30 De temperatuur van `Aloe` is verandert naar: 19.6°C.
    2018-04-17 20:33:10 De batterij van `Cactus` is verandert naar: 100%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:10 De vochtigheid van `Cactus` is verandert naar: 24%.
    2018-04-17 20:33:10 De voedingwaarde van `Cactus` is verandert naar: 228 µS/cm.
    2018-04-17 20:33:10 De lichtintensiteit van `Cactus` is verandert naar: 186 lux.
    2018-04-17 20:33:10 De temperatuur van `Cactus` is verandert naar: 20.3°C.
    2018-04-17 20:32:49 De batterij van `Alocasia` is verandert naar: 99%.
    2018-04-17 20:32:49 De vochtigheid van `Alocasia` is verandert naar: 25%.
    2018-04-17 20:32:49 De voedingwaarde van `Alocasia` is verandert naar: 230 µS/cm.
    2018-04-17 20:32:49 De lichtintensiteit van `Alocasia` is verandert naar: 42 lux.
    2018-04-17 20:32:49 De temperatuur van `Alocasia` is verandert naar: 18.5°C.
  • koktail said:

Thanx, does it require re-pairing of the devices?
  • Phuturist said:
    koktail said:

Thanx, does it require re-pairing of the devices?
    No, it should be backwards compatible
  • How do I pair a new Mi Flora on this app?

• in device page, add device
  • Thanks Koktail for this app. It works very good! One small thing, the icon of "nutritions" is gone in the device card after updating to 1.0.3. in de desktop app and iOS app old. The new iOS app still has its icon.
  • Robinjo said:
    Thanks Koktail for this app. It works very good! One small thing, the icon of "nutritions" is gone in the device card after updating to 1.0.3. in de desktop app and iOS app old. The new iOS app still has its icon.
    The name of the icon in changed. I think Homey has the icon location in cache (temporary memory) i think this will resolve on a reboot.
  • koktail said:
    Robinjo said:
    Thanks Koktail for this app. It works very good! One small thing, the icon of "nutritions" is gone in the device card after updating to 1.0.3. in de desktop app and iOS app old. The new iOS app still has its icon.
    The name of the icon in changed. I think Homey has the icon location in cache (temporary memory) i think this will resolve on a reboot.
    I did make a reboot of homey 1.5.9 and the homey app, but still no icon...

• koktailkoktail Member
    edited April 2018
    I'll investigate the issue.
  • The icon was indeed missing from the mobile card configuration. I'll add a bugfix to the alpha version.
    I just released v1.0.4 alpha. Can you install and test if the icon appear again?
  • RobinjoRobinjo Member
    edited April 2018
    The icon is back :-) thx
  • Robinjo said:
    The icon is back :-) thx
    Happy to help!
  • Dear Alpha testers.
    I'll like to know more about how the app is working, and what your opinion is.
    Beside that, i would like to know what devices you have paired (sensor/pot) and what flow's you use.
  • I have added 4 sensors and made 2 flows at the moment which are working! :-)

When to watering the plants: (in all the Mi Flora device cards setting i have set the threshold min "vochtigheid" to 15)
    Message to phone and log: ((apparaat)) heeft water nodig, heeft nu nog ((waarde))% water.

When to replace the battery:Message to phone and log: ((apparaat)) heeft een nieuwe batterij nodig, heeft nu nog ((waarde))% power.

• @Robinjo looks good! Did you know you have a global 'battery' trigger in 'all devices'? I added a flow on that one.
  • @koktail i saw that, but then i have to make for every device a separate battery flow isnt it?
  • Robinjo said:
    @koktail i saw that, but then i have to make for every device a separate battery flow isnt it?

You can make one flow for every device that has battery capabilities
  • Oke nice! I didnt know this option. Thx!
  • Robinjo said:
    I have added 4 sensors and made 2 flows at the moment which are working! :-)

When to watering the plants: (in all the Mi Flora device cards setting i have set the threshold min "vochtigheid" to 15)
    Message to phone and log: ((apparaat)) heeft water nodig, heeft nu nog ((waarde))% water.

When to replace the battery:Message to phone and log: ((apparaat)) heeft een nieuwe batterij nodig, heeft nu nog ((waarde))% power.

Hello Robinjo, i have 1 sensor wich finally seems to be working. (apps not crashing anymore  probebly).  Where can i find the mi flora divice card settings? Furthermore i don;t have the option  "sensor waarde is beneden de". All i see is "de temperatuur is veranderd" of "de hederheid is veranderd". How did you get the value in the "als"kollom? Love to buy more of these but first this one has to work properly
  • also i see this in the device. 2X a question mark? 
  • fke1964 said:
    also i see this in the device. 2X a question mark? 
    Hello @fke1964, what version of the app have you? Looks like you don't use the latest alpha build. Is the screenshots from desktop app?
  • koktail said:
    fke1964 said:
    Hello @fke1964, what version of the app have you? Looks like you don't use the latest alpha build. Is the screenshots from desktop app?
    yes the screenshot is from the desktop app. 
  • fke1964 said:
    @fke1964 you Installed the version from Emile in the App Store; not the one of @koktail
  • fke1964 said:
    @fke1964 you Installed the version from Emile in the App Store; not the one of @koktail
    Oeps see what you meen now after reading the whole thread. Problem is that i cannot download this app. the link is not working for me. btw thanks for helping me in the good direction <span>:wink:</span>
  • fke1964 said:
    fke1964 said:
    Oeps see what you meen now after reading the whole thread. Problem is that i cannot download this app. the link is not working for me. btw thanks for helping me in the good direction <span>:wink:</span>
    @koktail can invite you for the alpha test or simply release this app as Beta to the App Store...
  • fke1964 said:
    fke1964 said:
    @koktail can invite you for the alpha test or simply release this app as Beta to the App Store...
    thanks, i just has send him an email a few minutes ago <span>:smile:</span>
  • koktailkoktail Member
    edited April 2018
    @fke1964 I've submitted the request for beta. Cannot add users to alpha anymore. Because a bug in the app store the current alpha release where gone. I just published release v1.0.5 alpha to the app store,
  • Thanks @koktail the app works like a charm. Will order more sensors today  :D :D :D
  • Received my first mi flora sensor today. Didn’t make any flows yet, but the pairing and the status updates of the device are working great @ 1.5.8. Thanks so far @koktail!