This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey 1.5.8 and 1.5.9

Comments

• Wow, it's insane. So much traffic from specific nodes. It's so much I hardly can get the network topology to load. It times out all the time. 
  • hmm, removed neeo as sec. controller and saved/overwrote some energy measuring devices and traffic "normal". Lets see if the ghost switches also stop
  • mein philio sensor hat auch viel verkehr. ich habe nichts verändert an den einstellungen des sensor.

Slim Multisensor PST02-B 3: 1Letzte Arbeitsroute11515Auf ausHeilen011960 (0%)2284Sichern

• dcnet01 said:
    mein philio sensor hat auch viel verkehr. ich habe nichts verändert an den einstellungen des sensor.

Slim Multisensor PST02-B 3: 1Letzte Arbeitsroute11515Auf ausHeilen011960 (0%)2284Sichern

Wow, Did I mis something? Does Homey already have a German Language Interface? or only on the Dev Tools?
  • Or google translate enabled in the browser.
  • Sorry,my philio sensor also has a lot of traffic. I have not changed the settings of the sensor.

Lean multi-sensor PST02-B 3: 1 Last working route 11515 Off Heal 0 1196 0 (0%) 2284 Safe
  • bvdbos said:
    @jjtbsomhorst: Node 24 seems to be doing fine... but also node 35 is something to look at why is it sending 10k messages?
    Hi @bvdbos , any idea how I can find out why it node 34 is sending so many packets? I have checked the settings for my other devices and they all seem to be set to default. So my guess is that 1.5.9 did introduce some stuff that is causing the issues.
  • Can you save the settings of the device again and see if it solves the issue.
  • yemoHyemoH Member
    Maybe a long shot, but did anyone notice different behavior for IR with 1.5.8 / 1.5.9?
    I'm asking because a few months ago I created a flow to start a radio with IR. It worked fine. I got busy with work and when I used the flow again, this week, no response from the radio. Was the range reduced?

• Seems unlikely looking at the changelog. My radio is still playing every morning :) Did you rotate your Homey or did something change in your house? Did you try a Pull-The-Plug?
  • yemoHyemoH Member
    Thank you for your feedback. I will try a pull the plug.
    I tried to change the position by rotating it a little and test the flow, but that didn't solve it.
  • yemoH said:
    Maybe a long shot, but did anyone notice different behavior for IR with 1.5.8 / 1.5.9?
    I'm asking because a few months ago I created a flow to start a radio with IR. It worked fine. I got busy with work and when I used the flow again, this week, no response from the radio. Was the range reduced?

Try doing the IR flow (part) twice,.. I had the same problem. This solved it for me. 
  • yemoHyemoH Member
    Roephoed said:
    yemoH said:

Try doing the IR flow (part) twice,.. I had the same problem. This solved it for me. 
    Thank you for your suggestion. Do you mean using the card (to activate IR) twice? Thank you for your help.
  • RoephoedRoephoed Member
    edited April 2018
    yemoH said:
    Roephoed said:
    yemoH said:

Thank you for your suggestion. Do you mean using the card (to activate IR) twice? Thank you for your help.
    Yes, exactly! Hope it helps :)
  • I don't understand something,  I have 2 flows based on time, the first one works and the second one not.

This one works, at sunset check if qubino is off, if yes, then turn on.

This one does not work, at 23.00 check if qubino is on, yes? then turn off

Do I do something wrong?  Is the 23.00 not an every day trigger?

• rickprickp Member
    _Marco_ said:
    \This one does not work, at 23.00 check if qubino is on, yes? then turn off

Do I do something wrong?  Is the 23.00 not an every day trigger?

Should work daily. What happens if the qubino is on and you test the flow?
  • If I test the flow, then it works.

• glijieglijie Member
    edited May 2018
    what happens when it is 00:00 ...maybe your time is off one hour?
  • _Marco__Marco_ Member
    No, how silly, internal homey works with UTC (GMT) time.
    I create an alarm and a flow to speak the time.  It's now 20:45 but the alarm must be set at 18:45  that's GMT without summertime, and I am in CET+summertime (Europe/Amsterdam).

If I look into Homey Logger for example the convert the UTC time to my local time, in the System overview I see the UTC time.

This means that sunset/sunrise probably is also 2 hours off? Or just the time trigger flow card?
    Sunset at 21:04 still 15 minutes to go, probably it will be ok

• _Marco_ said:
    No, how silly, internal homey works with UTC (GMT) time.
    I create an alarm and a flow to speak the time.  It's now 20:45 but the alarm must be set at 18:45  that's GMT without summertime, and I am in CET+summertime (Europe/Amsterdam).

If I look into Homey Logger for example the convert the UTC time to my local time, in the System overview I see the UTC time.

This means that sunset/sunrise probably is also 2 hours off? Or just the time trigger flow card?
    Sunset at 21:04 still 15 minutes to go, probably it will be ok

Check the location within homey to see if that is the plcae where your home actually is. The timezone is based on its location
  • _Marco__Marco_ Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes it is, I did set it manually (in the past).

And sunset is right on time, no offset in time.

• glijieglijie Member
    just change location to auto and manually again and reboot your homey.. it has helped many users in the past with time issues
  • _Marco__Marco_ Member
    glijie said:
    just change location to auto and manually again and reboot your homey.. it has helped many users in the past with time issues
    Thanks, this helps.
  • _Marco__Marco_ Member
    edited May 2018
    Release notes of 1.5.11 ?  can they found somewhere?

Found it: https://firmware.athom.com/
  • Is it already save to install 1.5.11? 
  • If i was u i would wait for like 6 more weeks, just to be sure.
    If u was me u would have installed it alr weeks ago.
    So, what u think is safe is different from my kind of safe.
  • In my situation .11 was definitely an improvement.
  • Hi @jjtbsomhorst
    Seems stable. It has not caused problems in z-wave / zigbee for me. I still like to see these protocols improved, though!
  • All working fine here on 1.5.11, using mostly Zigbee (several Aqara/Xiaomi devices and Osram plugs), Philips Hue and Kaku.
  • Seems to be stable indeed. Updated last weekend and works as expected.
This discussion has been closed.