This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Z-Wave

Fibaro universal sensor FGBS-001

MVanHoutsMVanHouts Member
edited April 2018 in Devices
Hello all,

I'am trying to add the Fibaro universal sensor FGBS-001 to homey but cannot get it to work.
It is a brand new one, I already sent one back because I thought it was broken. My homey firmware is 1.5.8 and running Fibaro
v1.5.17 app.

What I do to connect it to the homey:
Set 12 volt power to the red (+) and blue (gnd) wire, go to the homey app and add the sensor as a new device.
Homey says to press the b button 3 times but never sees the device. I also tried to remove a z-wave device but still homes sees nothing. I also tried pressing 3 times fast and slow and rebooting homey, but still no go. So i'am running out of options here.
I rather not reset my z-wave network because of the 12 working z-wave devices that I have to get reconnected if I do that : - (

Maybe somebody has a good tip on how to get it done?

Tnx 

Tagged:

Comments

• skoniskoni Member
    Vergeet deze sensor maar. Werkt niet of niet goed in homey. Is al verschillende keren gemeld maar is nog niks mee gebeurd.
  • skoni said:
    Vergeet deze sensor maar. Werkt niet of niet goed in homey. Is al verschillende keren gemeld maar is nog niks mee gebeurd.
    No problems with it. Working perfect over here
  • skoniskoni Member
    Oy1974 said:
    skoni said:
    No problems with it. Working perfect over here
    Lucky you <span>:smile:</span>

• I got my sensor to pair with homey after pressing like 6-7 times.
    The uni module is connected to my DSC alarm PGM #1 and #2 output for homey to know if the system is ARMED or in ALARM mode. The input showed open/closed the first day but now i don't even know it homey is connected to the module anymore :(
  • skoniskoni Member
    @youask. I had the same issues with the module. Now I use a Neo coolcam door switch for input to my Homey. That works good. I have the reed contact replace by a relay contact.