This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Diakin

Comments

• mbnnmbnn Member
    The app is available on GitHub... still not sure if I ever will publish it to Athom's Appstore... I simply do not have the time to play the role of "Helpdesk"... but yeah I also understand that I will probably make at least some people happy if I would. At the moment I still have a few additional flowcards to add before the app is finished. I will make up my mind about publishing in the next week or so.

When I publish it to Athom's Appstore a PayPal donation button will be available.
    Saw on github you have puplished it to homey app store.
    Thank you soooooo much.
    Will also donate as soon as it is available.

Published to the Homey app store? Where? 
  • I can’t find them either.  :#
  • The app is in Athom its approval process.
  • @Homey_Lampje Did you get any feedback from Homey how long it takes to get your app into the app store?
  • there are issues.... rejected already twice... coming to the point that I will stop my effort of publishing to App Store.
  •  :'(
    I am very sorry for that but I can fully understand. 
  • Homey_LampjeHomey_Lampje Member
    edited March 2018
    it is so frustrating the app runs without issues for days on my Homey... Athom can't even get it to install... it crashes upon installation... clueless and getting frustrated. 
  • it is so frustrating the app runs without issues for days on my Homey... Athom can't even get it to install... it crashes upon installation... clueless and getting frustrated. 
    That´s really odd.

Maybe have some time on the weekend to install it manually to see if it works for me.
    If so I do not care if it is on the App Store.

However, thank you for your efforts.
  • @Homey_Lampje are you on Slack?
  • jazeker, als Peter.
  • En Peter, Heeft Athom je geholpen :) #tijdvoordonatie
  • No, still waiting (4 days now) for a response from Athom.
  • For all who are interested... in the developers branch on GitHub a version with HomeKit support is available.

Notes:
    1/ My app is already installed and also working on a Homey of one of the followers of this thread.
    2/ Please take note of what "Demonstration mode" does!
    3/ When using HomeKit for controlling your airco and the inside temp is showing zero then restart the Homey's HomeKit app and you will be fine.
    4/ yes, I am still working together with Athom to get this App in the App Store. However the process is very slow (last response from Athom was now 5 days ago...).
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited March 2018
    @Homey_Lampje don't worry. The first version of an app usually takes some time. Further adaptions/changes etc will be much faster.
  • @Homey_Lampje Je bent NU zal een HELD
  • bvdbos said:
    @Homey_Lampje don't worry. The first version of an app usually takes some time. Further adaptions/changes etc will be much faster.

En heren hoe gaat die?
  • Approved vanmiddag, zet em vanavond in de app store. 
  • Echt ‘sjiek’ (hoe wij het hier in het zuiden noemen). Echt mega bedankt!
  • The app you all have been waiting for ;-) As of today Daikin AI (Air Intelligence) is available in Athom's App Store.

Notes:
    1/Please take a few moment before installing the app to read the release notes that come with the app, especially take notice of what "Demonstration mode" does!
    2/ Homekit users: when using Apple's Home, Eve etc applications for controlling your airco from your smartphone or tablet and the inside temp is showing zero then restart the Homey's HomeKit / Homeykit app and your app will show the correct value within a minute (try again if not).
    3/ this app is in beta, so expect bugs... Report issues you have via GitHub so I can investigate the issue for you and when possible fix it in a future release.
    4/ last but not least let me know what you like, what you dislike, what you mis, what you will never use etc.
  • The app you all have been waiting for ;-) As of today Daikin AI (Air Intelligence) is available in Athom's App Store.

Notes:
    1/Please take a few moment before installing the app to read the release notes that come with the app, especially take notice of what "Demonstration mode" does!
    2/ Homekit users: when using Apple's Home, Eve etc applications for controlling your airco from your smartphone or tablet and the inside temp is showing zero then restart the Homey's HomeKit / Homeykit app and your app will show the correct value within a minute (try again if not).
    3/ this app is in beta, so expect bugs... Report issues you have via GitHub so I can investigate the issue for you and when possible fix it in a future release.
    4/ last but not least let me know what you like, what you dislike, what you mis, what you will never use etc.
    Awesome! Good work!  nice app !
  • thnx for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have the Comfora, does that work?
  • @dvktea have a look here https://github.com/Apollon77/daikin-controller , just try one of models in Daikin AI I would say.

• can install but not control it.
    is there nowhere i need to give in a log in name etc ?
    thnx..
  • dvktea said:
    can install but not control it.
    thnx..
    Have you added it via the ip adress? Have you disabled the demo mode in the settings? 
  • dvktea said:
    can install but not control it.
    thnx..

Daikin airconditioner do not support a login name/password, see  https://github.com/Apollon77/daikin-controller
  • added bij ip, demo mode is off
    edited April 2018
    dvktea said:
    added bij ip, demo mode is off
    Congratulations.... but probably the above one liner is not about success but about failure to control your Comfora AC... to help you please start providing me or the forum with more information (a screenshot for example).

10 days ago I sent you a Private Message with the following question:

when you enter this:

http://192.168.2.163/aircon/get_control_info ;

(replace 192.168.2.163 with the IP-address of your Comfora)
    url in your browser you should see a response like:

ret=OK,pow=0,mode=4,adv=,stemp=24.0,shum=0,dt1=24.0,dt2=M,dt3=21.5,dt4=24.0,dt5=24.0,dt7=24.0,dh1=0,dh2=0,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=0,dhh=50,b_mode=4,b_stemp=24.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=A,dfr2=B,dfr3=A,dfr4=A,dfr5=A,dfr6=A,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=3,dfd7=0,dfdh=0

Please answer this question first and we can start investigating your problem from there.
  • sorry , didnt get the pm somehow but thnx for the support
     i found it,turned  child protection code  off and now it works..
    only thing is that when in homey it is off ,and i change it to on in android app, homey dont change status
    the other way around it does.
    but very happy i can control it now bij homey  :)

• dvktea said:
    sorry , didnt get the pm somehow but thnx for the support
     i found it,turned  child protection code  off and now it works..
    only thing is that when in homey it is off ,and i change it to on in android app, homey dont change status
    the other way around it does.
    but very happy i can control it now bij homey  :)

Hi David, that's good to hear! 

Keep in mind that polling is used to get the status from the AC. The Daikin smartphone app polls the AC every 10 to 60 sec's, just like the Homey app does...., which means that the Homey app can/will never react instantly to the commands from your smartphone or the other way around. It is something I do no have control over it is how it is in this respect.
    edited April 2018
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the Daikin AI app.

I have found a bug which causes the app to crash when a command, like mode change, is sent to the air conditioner which at that moment can not be reached due a connectivity problem.

To prevent the app from crashing one should use a fixed (static) IP-address for the air conditioner. The app will crash when DHCP is used and your router assigns a new/different IP-address to your air conditioner.

I will fix the crashing issue (bug) in a next release, however DHCP will still not be supported by the Daikin AI app (at least not soon).

@user Thom Jongenelis: please check if you are using a static IP-address for the air conditioner.