This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey is a sleep

I have homey working now for a few days and so far so good. Only when i come done in the morning i don't get any response at all from home. I use a flow in the evening to kill the lights en let homey put out the pulsing ring of homey. I homey in a sleeping mode in the morning?????

Frans

Comments

• JaxcJaxc Member
    Hi frans, as far as i know Homey does not have a sleep modus. 
    Please try a pop (pull the plug) and w8 2-3 min before putting it back. 
    See if homey responds ok after that. 

Cheers
  • Hi frans, as far as i know Homey does not have a sleep modus. 
    Please try a pop (pull the plug) and w8 2-3 min before putting it back. 
    See if homey responds ok after that. 

Cheers
    i have reset homey in the morning after that he works fine but resetting every morning is not a solution i think
  • @fke1964 can you be a bit more specific? What should homey do when you are awake? Are you trying to talk to it? Are there some sensors not working? Should the ring pulse in the morning? If yes can you show / tell us you're flow? And of course the same question applies on your lights
  • swtttswttt Member
    Maybe obvious, but worth to check. You say you turn off the led ring at night, but you do enable it again right? :smile:
    Is the userinterface accesible?
  • @fke1964 can you be a bit more specific? What should homey do when you are awake? Are you trying to talk to it? Are there some sensors not working? Should the ring pulse in the morning? If yes can you show / tell us you're flow? And of course the same question applies on your lights
    i am trying to talk to him but there is no response. also the ring stays of
  • swttt said:
    Maybe obvious, but worth to check. You say you turn off the led ring at night, but you do enable it again right? :smile:
    Is the userinterface accesible?
    No i did not turn the ring on again. Yesterday was the same and the i wrote on the phone (chat) goedemorgen. Homey responds than and he puts on the ring. This morning i tried the same and he responds but the ring stayed of. He also wrote i already thought you where awake(bit scary hahah). He puts on and off the lights perfectly at night so he is awake. Its only that the voice function does not seem to work in the morning
  • i have added a flow to strart up the ring again a 05:15. lets see how it functions tomorrow
  • Does the app work in the morning?
  • Does the app work in the morning?
    you mean the homey app? yes it does because he responds on chat within the app
  • fke1964 said:
    Does the app work in the morning?
    you mean the homey app? yes it does because he responds on chat within the app
    Homey was working perfectly again this morning <span>:wink:</span>