This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Sonos select music?

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to add one of my Sonos players to a flow, idea being when activated it plays a specific radio station that is saved on Sonos. 

Any ideas? The app seems very limited to play and stop with no option to select anything?

Thank you!

Comments

• Best try the Radio app to play radio stations on ur Sonos.
  • Thanks for replying - but can I use this app in a Flow? or do I need to do it via start stop music?
  • No, just use the flow

• so is it not possible to have a flow start Sonos and play Radio? 
  • Not directly to Sonos no. U can tho do Start playing but then it plays what is on at that moment. So if no music is on, nothing will happen

• Thats a shame but thanks, will find a different solution. 
  • But why u want to play radio from Sonos? U can play Radio from the Radio app?

• For this flow - I want it to automatically play the Radio on Sonos after lifting the blind.

• No problem with the Radio app. 538 foute uur is a radiostation.
    Just set the radiostation in the settings and play away!
  • henrymcleanhenrymclean Member
    edited March 2018
    But how do I connect the flow to the radio station?
  • Get the Radio app.
    Set a radiostation in settings/Radio.
    Then use the cards i just showed u.
  • Used @Rocodamelshe cards with the Homey Radio-app , Homey radio-setting and 2 Sonos PLAY 1 speakers in different rooms. Unfortunately only one of the speakers plays the radiostream I selected in the Flow. And its not the "actieve speaker" I selected in the Flow  :/
  • Used @Rocodamelshe cards with the Homey Radio-app , Homey radio-setting and 2 Sonos PLAY 1 speakers in different rooms. Unfortunately only one of the speakers plays the radiostream I selected in the Flow. And its not the "actieve speaker" I selected in the Flow  :/
    There are some issues with that yes, whole different story.