This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Homeyda.sh - Web based dashboard for Homey

Comments

• Phuturist said:
    swttt said:
    So some small last additions before i pushed beta to stable:
    - Dim widget (thanks to Phuturist)
    - Update to the toggle widget, this now supports the button class (thanks to Phuturist)
    - Device select inputs have a sublabel now with zone name

Other then that i posted an update with some stats and things i will work on the upcoming weeks to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/beta-stable-17540940
    Realy looking great guys. Is there any possibility to ad an icon to the Dim Widget?
    Also any possibility to resize the clock and buienradar widget?

It's looking awesome!
    I figured the dim widget would probably be added together with a toggle widget of that same light and having another icon would be a bit to much. But if more people would like this it can easily be added in the future.
    For me good enough.
    I found a bug, when you open an other page and go back to the dashboard page, the Dim Widget is set to 0,33 instead of 33%.
  • konradwalshkonradwalsh Member
    edited March 2018
    This is getting very interesting

• Phuturist said:
    swttt said:
    So some small last additions before i pushed beta to stable:
    - Dim widget (thanks to Phuturist)
    - Update to the toggle widget, this now supports the button class (thanks to Phuturist)
    - Device select inputs have a sublabel now with zone name

Other then that i posted an update with some stats and things i will work on the upcoming weeks to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/beta-stable-17540940
    Realy looking great guys. Is there any possibility to ad an icon to the Dim Widget?
    Also any possibility to resize the clock and buienradar widget?

It's looking awesome!
    I figured the dim widget would probably be added together with a toggle widget of that same light and having another icon would be a bit to much. But if more people would like this it can easily be added in the future.
    For me good enough.
    I found a bug, when you open an other page and go back to the dashboard page, the Dim Widget is set to 0,33 instead of 33%.
    Thanx, i'll fix that soon.
  • cnvissercnvisser Member
    edited March 2018
    Homeyda.sh doesn't go into landscape mode anymore. Am I the only one? It works in the browser but not as a shortcut. Also the switchlist toggle is very bad. Before the update it worked perfect. Can't delete/edit widget.
    Already deleted local cache multiple times. Tested on new Android and old Android with latest Chrome browser. 
  • Working fine here on an old ipad
  • Looking great so far guys!!

• @cnvisser , I see the same. On my android phone with chrome I can not edit or remove the placed widgets anymore.
    Also the buttons I created do seem to work. On desktop everything seems ok.
  • Looking great so far guys!!

This looks very nice. Going to check what is possible with the dashboard for my house.

Did somebody already managed to control the color/hue of the LIFX lights with the dashboard? Just like you are able to do with the new Homey smartphone app.
  • jrojro Member
    The state of togglebutton is not actual. It only changes by using this button on when the page refreshes. Is it possible to change the state when  Homey changes it
  • jro said:
    The state of togglebutton is not actual. It only changes by using this button on when the page refreshes. Is it possible to change the state when  Homey changes it
    Same problem here
  • jro said:
    I'll fix that soon.
  • RuudvBRuudvB Member
    edited March 2018
    The new dashboard is getting better and better but I had a strange experience last night. When using the devices page, switching works flawless. When trying to switch via added switches on the dashboard page, they only work sometimes. In fact they mostly do not work... Did some refreshing, log-off/logon, no difference.

Is there some kind of difference while using one page or the other?
  • RuudvB said:
    The new dashboard is getting better and better but I had a strange experience last night. When using the devices page, switching works flawless. When trying to switch via added switches on the dashboard page, they only work sometimes. In fact they mostly do not work... Did some refreshing, log-off/logon, no difference.

Same hete
  • Perhaps I missed something, but how do get the items on the dasboard? I can see my devices.
  • Just ad a new widget, select the type of widget you want, and choose your device. 
  • PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited March 2018
    RuudvB said:

Same hete
    Beta or stable?

And if beta, does it still happen?
  • Do several people have problems with this? I made a few toggle buttons on my dachboard with a self-chosen icon. he comes neatly on my dashboard page but when I tap him on my screen he does not switch
  • Do several people have problems with this? I made a few toggle buttons on my dachboard with a self-chosen icon. he comes neatly on my dashboard page but when I tap him on my screen he does not switch
    Same here. Both Stable and Beta 
  • When i have made a dash, how do I save it?
    Right now when i relogin the dash is empty
  • Overhere cannot edit or remove an button from the dashbord
    I'll fix this soon.
  • Phuturist said:
    Do several people have problems with this? I made a few toggle buttons on my dachboard with a self-chosen icon. he comes neatly on my dashboard page but when I tap him on my screen he does not switch
    I'll fix this soon.
    Thank you!! 
  • @Phuturist
    I'm using the stable version, not using the Beta at the moment.
  • @Phuturist ;
    thank you. Could you immediately look at the status update of the buttons?
  • Phuturist said:

I'll fix this soon.
    Thnx!
  • this dash is realy fantastic. just started with it. I only can't figure out how to get my i.p cams into it. What should the adres look like. I have tried the same adres that i use in the ip cam app on the phone but it doesn;t work. Anyone??
  • i would like to see read out from my benext P1 dongle but i don't see anything. It is trying to retrieve data but stays in that
  • fke1964 said:
    i would like to see read out from my benext P1 dongle but i don't see anything. It is trying to retrieve data but stays in that
    also cannot remove wiggets on my android phone and also stays in portret mode instead of landscape. <span>:neutral:</span>
  • KvMKvM Member
    edited March 2018
    I also have some issues with homey dash under android. On both my phone (galaxy s7) and tablet I cannot remove or edit apps. I cannot click the small buttons in the corner. 

On the tablet (android 6, fully kiosk browser) all the buttons (switch list, toggle button) are unresponsive. On my phone only ones in a while.

Any suggestions? I would really love to use this dashboard
  • KvM said:
    I also have some issues with homey dash under android. On both my phone (galaxy s7) and tablet I cannot remove or edit apps. I cannot click the small buttons in the corner. 

On the tablet (android 6, fully kiosk browser) all the buttons (switch list, toggle button) are unresponsive. On my phone only ones in a while.

Any suggestions? I would really love to use this dashboard
    Same here!