The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.
This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Who can create an 433 or 866 app for me? I miss some competences for the last steps in the process
Currently I have my sliding gate automated by a DEA Livi Sliding Gate Engine, this can be controlled via RF and a besides via a button in the Shed. I automated it via Gogogate, which is a nice but
- a slow work around opening my garden gate.
- not integrated in Homey but a separated app
- confusing since Gogogate can "push the button once"... In consecutive order it's open, close, open, close.... but in cases the gate only needs to be opened a meter or accidentally doesn't open because of a little stone or something.... it's a bit stupid in that sense. With the RF controller you can push single (open, close or stop current action) double for reverse
What I did myself:
wdool said:Yes I did, ended up with this string of numbers, downloaded GTKWave and than got lost:lubbertkramer said:Did you already take a look at the developers.athom.com under tools and then signals where you can record 433MarcelMol said:Reinier posted this blog, https://blog.athom.com/2016/08/07/making-rf-work-433-868-mhz-homey , clearly showing monitoring/learning tools.
So is there a way to just see the detected 433 signals that are not associated with an APP yet?
The learning/monitor tools were before on the github issue tracker:I like to use this to analyse some old remote temperature sensors and create grahs for them in homey...
Awesome 433/868 MHz tools are on it's way :-) With raw data recording, target frequency support etc. etc.
So any help from here is appreciated
Where do I need help:
Give me the right instructions in the steps to take, guide me
- eg. "record RF button" "record RF button twice buttonpush"
- With that you convert the code (decode it to 1 and 0 ) and make an app for it -> https://developer.athom.com/docs/apps/tutorial-Signals.html // https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-rfdriver// https://github.com/athombv/homey-rfdriver-examples
- Share images or whatever is needed to publish an app
- I can test this alpha version
- I can share feedback
What to offer:
- let's share contact details to make a commercial agreement on this. Seeing the reactions on the -originated here -post there is a clear demand for support on this.