This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

INNR Zigbee - main discussion topic

kastelemankasteleman Member
edited March 2018 in Apps
I published the INNR Zigbee app. Questions and feedback are Welkom

Comments

• fabiannmbfabiannmb Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey there,

Today I was very excited, because I finally had some time to spend on Homey today.

I'm using 10 INNR RB 175 W bulbs at home. Untill today they were running fine on my Philips Hue bridge, because Homey's Zigbee wasn't activated. 

With the new update we can finally use homey's own zigbee. So I just deleted and factory resetted all the bulbs from my HUE bridge and started pairing them directly to Homey. Homey pairs with the bulbs and I can control them. But.... Homey thinks it's connected to a  INNR RS 122 GU10 light. That is the wrong type. I also can't dim my lights right now and Homey doesn't know that it's a light bulb.

To Be sure that it's not in the bulb it's firmware I tried to connect another bulb in the hallway. This one has the right ID, but still can't dim it and Homey still doesn't recognize it as a lamp.

Help!

• Hi @fabiannmb I notified @kasteleman (developer of this app) on your issue.
    Knowing him and based on the info provided (product ID’s) it can be solved quickly...
  • Thx for reporting. I had a look at my code and think i know what the problem is. As a workaround, remove the bulb from the network. Reset it if needed. Then pair it again with Homey, but this time select the INNR app instead of zigbee. Then select the dim bulb. Let me know if that works
  • Mobreak:
    Merged the topic about the not recognized bulb into the INNR topic

• Sorry Guys! Thank you for your quick replies. I was very busy working the last days so I didn't have time for homey. I just tried the workaround. The light works properly if I pair it as the dim bulb with the innr app, but homey still sees it as a gu10 rs122 bulb. 
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited September 2017
    Did you select the same for for the different bulbs when adding them? Do you have Some pictures of the different bulbs you are using?
  • addwindtanaddwindtan Member
    edited October 2017
    @kasteleman
    Dear Kastelman, I managed to add my Innr GU10 bulb but it appears as a Unknown Zigbee device. Appreciate if you can add the product ID into your Homey Innr App.

Here's the info: Manufacturer ID: Innr
    Product ID: RS 128 T
    Device ID: 544
    Profile ID: 49246
  • I already replied to the comment in the app store. It is added in the version on my github. But be aware, you have to remove and add the gu10’s within Homey in order to get the lighttemperature to work because it is a added capability for the tunable bulb. Other bulbs wil be added later on to the app and after that i wil update the version in the app store.
  • github versions can be side loaded? looking forward to test your beta but its still on old version or something...
    edited November 2017
    Today i pushed the “old” beta to stable and submitted a new version containing the tunable bulbs to the beta branch awaiting approval. Also added the RB145 e14 dimmable bulb. The beta is in the beta branch on github and can be side loaded. But be aware that if you install the beta from within the App Store and later on switch to stable you lose the already added devices
  • Just by selecting beta in appstore? tried it earlier this week when i saw your fixes on github but still getting old beta i think... Guess need to install dev tools
  • No, the beta is awaiting approval, so not published yet within the appstore
  • Running in DEV mode now, tunable E27 looks good :)

• Thx for the feedback
  • 1.0.4 with support for the tunable bulbs now in app store
  • @kasteleman

Just test RS 128 T on v1.0.4. Dimming works wonderfully! However, the temperature wheel cannot be adjusted. Is this normal?
    edited November 2017
    No it isn’t, i tested it and it should work. Did you include the bulb before the 1.0.4? Oh and can you send me a app log? Go to settings and apps. Klik the mouse on the empty part within the innr app. Then hold down the options (Mac) or alt button on the keyboard and the you can send a lig to the developer
  • I've just installed an Innr bulb, apparently dimmable (according to Amazon) - I get an Unknown ZibBee device on pairing, with only on-off options. It does work in that capacity

Thoughts?
  • Hi vaderag.

First of all, i presume you did install the innr app?
    Second: can you supply me with the info that is displayed on the device info part within the gui? Then i can check if it is supported.
  • Hi @kasteleman

Yes, installed innr app and added via the innr app

Details here:

• Ah, BY version of the 165.
    Have to add it to the app. How familiar are you in using a cl to install a app? Adding it can take some time because of the approval for the App Store. If you are familiar with the cl interface to install a app, then the support can be added very quick because al it needs is a small change in 1 file.
  • Ah, BY version of the 165.
    Have to add it to the app. How familiar are you in using a cl to install a app? Adding it can take some time because of the approval for the App Store. If you are familiar with the cl interface to install a app, then the support can be added very quick because al it needs is a small change in 1 file.
    Not sadly.
    I'm in no rush tho - happy to wait. It works as I need it to now, would be nice to have a dimmer on it at some point but main purpose was to link to a PIR to stop wasting energy and it can do that right now, just unrecognized as actual device!
  • But be aware that after adding the support in the app, you have to reinclude the bulb in order to het the dim capability and to repair the flows containing the bulb
  • But be aware that after adding the support in the app, you have to reinclude the bulb in order to het the dim capability and to repair the flows containing the bulb
    Sure. I think I only have 2 flows including it so a 10min job I guess...
  • Last months the Innr RGB lights running perfectly, but after Homey is updated is not as it should be anymore.

Homey Firmware previous Stable version : 1.5.3 
    Innr App Version : V1.07

Light work in App settings ( manual on phone app and webpage ) and via Flows automatically ( on/off , and dimming )

After the update to Home new stable version 
    Homey Firmware stable Version 1.5.8 

It will work for 1 till 2 days and lose the connection to the lights.
    Readding will solve the problem ( but after a certain of time 1-2 days it stopt working again )
    Reboot of homey will solve the problem ( but after a certain of time 1-2 days it stopt working again )

So its a bit strange , did somebody else having this same issue's ?

Many thanks
    Marco
  • Hello Marco,

i don’t have any issues regarding the INNR bulbs. Next time the issue appears, can you go to the system settings page and then to apps. Select the INNR app and hold the alt or option key  for the Mac, the a link for sending report to developer should selectable. Then please sent the report. I can then have a look at it, because i can’t reproduce at this moment with 10 INNR bulbs in use. Is it a specific model?
  • Hi Martin,

Just reset homey this morning , to its working again ( properly for 1-2 days :-( , I will send you a log file when the next time the connection between homey and lights are lost.

The lights are the RGBW lights with E27 basemount ( don't no the exact nr )

• Ah, that’s the RB 185 C. Using that bulb since months, since adding it to the INNR app. Never had any problems with it! How are you on storage on Homey?
  • Just a few seconds ago send the logfile
    The unique log ID is: 993a5e82-0878-43fc-927f-001b4403dbc8

Try the change color , switch on/off via App
    Lights are not responding , some error message " Something went wrong addressing device Timed out after 500 seconds " 
  • That’s strange did not receive anything. A reboot fixes it, or do you have to re-add the device?