This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Smappee energie monitor

Alexa has a skill for that where you can request consumption. Can something like this also be possible for Homey?

Comments

• shideban said:
    Alexa has a skill for that where you can request consumption. Can something like this also be possible for Homey?
    When it has a way to retrieve this kind of information like with an API and i guess there is because of the Alexa skill then there can be made an app for it 
  • I do not know how to make an app, I leave that to people with knowledge. I do know that you can request an API from the Smappee helpdesk. I have some contact with a Smappee employee and I know that they have been testing Homey for several months now. They are of the opinion that Homey offers so much more possibilities than eg Alexa and it is not easy to integrate Smappee. I would really like it if Homey could report my energy consumption to me. Would be great if you could use the Smappee energy monitors to activate or deactivate certain things. The person who put together an app beforehand would certainly get all the cooperation from the people of Smappee