This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

Homey version 0.10.3

MacMac Member
edited February 2018 in Archive
Hi all, according to all information Homey should update itself. This option is also chosen in my settings. But after informing with Homey about his latest version it comes back with 0.10.3 ... ??? If I look back this is a version from October 2016. Any help would be appreciated here.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mac said:
    Hi all, according to all information Homey should update itself. This option is also chosen in my settings. But after informing with Homey about his latest version it comes back with 0.10.3 ... ??? If I look back this is a version from October 2016. Any help would be appreciated here.
    What do you see under your settings, can you take a screenshot of that and share it?
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited February 2018
    Mac said:
    Strange! Is this a new Homey or old Homey? And what if you go to updates, disable auto update and then press the search for updates button, do you see any update then?
  • This one was delivered after the early birds got theirs.

• Mac said:
    This one was delivered after the early birds got theirs.

That one has been hidden for a long time then in a box haha :) But i guess you will need to do a very big update so make sure Homey can take a long time to update...say hours because it will change a lot underneath
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited February 2018
    Mac said:
    We did saw that error a lot around that time (do a search on extractpath_not_writable and you will see haha). Solution is to remove some apps / reboot or  pull the plug (ptp) boot Homey and update. It's a very old bug haha:) 
  • Deleting some apps did the trick and allowed Homey to update to current version. This problem is solved. Case closed. Thanks for the help !
This discussion has been closed.