This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Firmware Neo Coolcam devices

Anybody knows howto update the firmware off Neo Coolcam Motion sensors and Powerplugs? Asked the manufactor but i get no answer...

Comments

• Why would you want to do that? Where did you find updates?
  • I want to do that because they are not stable at the moment, the same i had with Ikea Tradfi lights and after a firmware update they worked fine. I did not find the firmware, maybe there isn't?
  • I want to do that because they are not stable at the moment, the same i had with Ikea Tradfi lights and after a firmware update they worked fine. I did not find the firmware, maybe there isn't?
    I also do not know of any firmware updates from Neo Coolcam. The fact that the app devs do not react to this item, tells me that there probably are no updates available...?

I personally have almost no issues with the Neo Coolcam devices. Still there are known Z-wave issues in the homey version 1.5.3. This might be (much?) improved with the next update.
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited February 2018
    Wel the devs of the app cant read every single topic. 

And if you want a answer of the devs, why didint ask this in thede app topic on this forum?

Would be more logic
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited February 2018
    Topic can be closed, talks about Neo updates can be done in the generic topic. If this topic needs to be reopened contact me or any other moderator
This discussion has been closed.