This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Verisure alarmsystem support

Comments

• @milebe
    do you have a status? I have all of verisures devices and the yale lock for testing, sugen me up bro
  • Willing to test! Have a number of Verisure devices
  • tomhurtomhur Member
    edited February 2018
    @milebe, I'm willing to help out with testing and development. Is the code available somewhere? 
  • I too have a slew of devices. Willing to test in a few weeks(waiting for a homeless homey to arrive) 
  • I am also willing to test! Have a number of Verisure devices
  • milebe Anything new regarding this? Please update us.
  • Hi! New to Homey and Verisure solution. Eager to see these two integrated! Let me know if you need any betatesters.
  • jaykayjaykay Member
    edited March 2018
    I think development of this app is abandoned... @milebe ;isn't responding to any messages
  • I'm interested in this.
    Got Verisure, smoke, motionsensors, cameras.. not doorman yet tho.
    (sweden)
  • MadsHMadsH Member
    Getting my Homey tomorrow. I am interested as well - fwiw. At least Athom dev team can see we´re keen.
  • mikronmikron Member
    Any updates?
  • i am working on an app for it. Already got climate working but sadly the connection to verisure (to update data) is not very stable.. 

For now my app updates climate and alarm every 5 minutes without issues. I will keep you updated (i do this in spare time).
  • djeskodjesko Member
    i am working on an app for it. Already got climate working but sadly the connection to verisure (to update data) is not very stable.. 

For now my app updates climate and alarm every 5 minutes without issues. I will keep you updated (i do this in spare time).
    if you need lock tester im in. 
  • tomhurtomhur Member
    i am working on an app for it. Already got climate working but sadly the connection to verisure (to update data) is not very stable.. 

Nice! 

What help do you need or want with development? 

Do you have it in a github repot? 
  • tomhur said:

Nice! 

What help do you need or want with development? 

Do you have it in a github repot? 

I do, for now it is closed. Will open it up in a week or so after i have the basics working and people can start testing/using it with basic features.

If there are items that would be needed in the version 1.0.0 let me know, then i can focus on that. For now i work on alarm armed/unarmed and climate. After that i will see about doors opening and such.
  • CharlieRootCharlieRoot Member
    edited May 2018
    djesko said:

if you need lock tester im in. 

--
    nevermind. did not read correctly ;)
  • Sound awesome CharlieRoot! There are of course a lot of feature that I have on my wishlist but If you get a version 1.0 out there with the basic stuff I think a lot of us Verisure alarm system owners will be very pleased.
  • Just found out that they blocked my IP after polling for a few hours.. :) 
  • daelpandaelpan Member
    edited May 2018
    Does any dare to contact Verisure and ask what they approve of for polling frequency. I so want to give you a big sack of kudoos if you get the basics working. Dont forget to ad a donation option both on github and in the future verisure app <3
  • tomhurtomhur Member
    edited May 2018
    When I ran Domoticz I got complaints that I logged in to often. Once every hour is what they said if I remember correctly 

I'm not sure how you do it but what I changed was to remember my session so I didn't login. With that setup I even polled every minute and did not get any complaints or got locked out.
  • djeskodjesko Member
    my hass are polled every minute and no block 
  • tomhurtomhur Member
    Hass does it the same way as I did. Login once and store the session. Hass use https://github.com/persandstrom/python-verisure that can be glanced on when developing this. 
  • tomhur said:
    Hass does it the same way as I did. Login once and store the session. Hass use https://github.com/persandstrom/python-verisure that can be glanced on when developing this. 
    Saw that but it was hell trying to convert al those url's/cookies to js.. 
  • Just a small insight..

1.PNG 74.6K
    2.PNG 90.2K
    3.PNG 185.7K
  • Update; Alarm ON/OFF is working (including flow) with update freq of 10 minutes. I will let it run for a day. After that i will see how to store the session and update frequency. 
  • eljeepoeljeepo Member
    nice one CharlieRoot
  • I have just Published the app to the store waiting for approval. Works fine here. 
  • tomhurtomhur Member
    Great  Looking forward to it! 
  • kempetkempet Member
    I have just Published the app to the store waiting for approval. Works fine here. 
    Awesome Charlie!! Looking forward to it! 
  • Wow, that's really fast progress. Looking forward to trying out the app!