This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Zigbee

How to rebuild or re route zigbee network without removing the device from network?

B3rtB3rt Member
edited April 2018 in Questions & Help
When i look at my zigbee network is see several lighting bulbs only have 1 connection line linked to it, others have several.

Is there a way to let homey rescan or rebuild the zigbee network so these bulbs have also more routing lines to it without to remove and re-attach them to homey?

Why i ask this is because i often have 1 or 2 bulbs (the ones with one 1 line) which do not respond.
They are NOT far away from homey or other zigbee bulbs, i don't understand why these bulbs only have 1 network routing line and other bulbs have more and reroute also.

Tagged:

Comments

• B3rt said:
    When i look at my zigbee network is see several lighting bulbs only have 1 connection line linked to it, others have several.

Is there a way to let homey rescan or rebuild the zigbee network so these bulbs have also more routing lines to it without to remove and re-attach them to homey?

Why i ask this is because i often have 1 or 2 bulbs (the ones with one 1 line) which do not respond.
    They are NOT far away from homey or other zigbee bulbs, i don't understand why these bulbs only have 1 network routing line and other bulbs have more and reroute also.

Mesh is created automatic with Zigbee, you can see your mesh @ the developers page. After a reboot of Homey mesh will be rebuild (when you look at the dev tools right after reboot you don't see the mesh) and after a time you see your mesh :)
  • How long does it take for  rebuild? waiting half a day now and nothing happens.