This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Sinji camera

Hi everyone. I have several Sinji camera's in my home. They work with the app Doby. Is there anyway to connect these camera's to Homey.
I would like my lights to go on when the camera's detect any movement.

Cheers!

Comments

• Bunte said:
    Hi everyone. I have several Sinji camera's in my home. They work with the app Doby. Is there anyway to connect these camera's to Homey.
    I would like my lights to go on when the camera's detect any movement.

Cheers!
    Good to find out if there are is an API or other way to connect to the camera's or that reverse engineering is needed. With all the information you can provide maybe a developer is then interested in making an app for it. 
  • Thank you for your answer. How can I found out if there is an API? Is there any developer that might know?
  • Bunte said:
    Thank you for your answer. How can I found out if there is an API? Is there any developer that might know?
    Best way is to contact the maker of the camera, check the website, search on github if somebody already found something out.
  • Bunte said:
    Thank you for your answer. How can I found out if there is an API? Is there any developer that might know?
    Best way is to contact the maker of the camera, check the website, search on github if somebody already found something out.
    Thank you! Will do.
  • samuelcoxsamuelcox Member
    edited February 2018
    Have you found these APIs or not?