This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Zigbee

Strange ZigBee Network using the Hue Zigbee App

Good morning Community,

could someone tell me if the attached image from my ZigBee network ist "normal"?

I'm using the Hue Zigbee App and sometimes my lights don't switch on or off. Now I'm afraid that the don't switch because the mesh is not working right.

Regards
Andreas

Tagged:

Comments

• canedjecanedje Member
    edited January 2018
    This is the "startup" screen. After a couple of seconds it must go to normal layout.
    As it shows now it looks like Zigbee network not running
  • Sorry, there is no change of this view within seconds nor minutes.
  • wich firmware your on??
  • 1.5.6-RC8
  • experimental says it all ;) you did used the search option???? 

2 seconds and would finf this topic, https://forum.athom.com/discussion/3565/homey-v1-5-x-experimental#latest
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited January 2018
    Oy1974 said:
    experimental says it all ;) you did used the search option???? 

2 seconds and would finf this topic, https://forum.athom.com/discussion/3565/homey-v1-5-x-experimental#latest
    Most people reacting like that: "It is experimetal."
    Yes I know, but I had no choice!!! 1.5.3 was not stable at all! Nothing worked at 1.5.3. No Zigbee, No Z-wave, NFC stopped working, etc..
    So please stop saying it is experimental and make a stable Homey
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited January 2018
    You had no choice?? Someone from Athom was pointing a gun at you and forced you to go to  experimental???

I understand its frustrating that it not work for you as it should on a so called stable firmware, but using  that as exuse to go to experimental............ is wel the most stupid excuse i ever heard.

• How many commands/cards do you use at the same time? I had a problem with some lights not responding until I read the hub can handle 10 commands or 1 scene change per second. When I stretched the commands over a couple of seconds all the lights worked as expected 

• canedjecanedje Member
    edited January 2018
    Oy1974 said:
    You had no choice?? Someone from Athom was pointing a gun at you and forced you to go to  experimental???

I understand its frustrating that it not work for you as it should on a so called stable firmware, but using  that as exuse to go to experimental............ is wel the most stupid excuse i ever heard.

An other option was throwing away Homey, because nothing worked. At least now Z-wave looks like stable on my Homey.
    If you call it the most stupid excuse you ever heart that are your words and easy to say. It was not Athom pointing a gun on me, but my wife. It is bad enough to pay a lot of money for something not working, at least very, very, very disapointing.
  • canedje said:
    Oy1974 said:

An other option was throwing away Homey, because nothing worked. At least now Z-wave looks like stable on my Homey.
    If you call it the most stupid excuse you ever heart that are your words and easy to say. It was not Athom pointing a gun on me, but my wife. It is bad enough to pay a lot of money for something not working, at least very, very, very disapointing.

canedje said:
    Oy1974 said:

If you call it the most stupid excuse you ever heart that are your words and easy to say. It was not Athom pointing a gun on me, but my wife. It is bad enough to pay a lot of money for something not working, at least very, very, very disapointin
    at least happy that your mp neo powerplugs working then :)
  • Oy1974 said:
    canedje said:
    Oy1974 said:

canedje said:
    Oy1974 said:

If you call it the most stupid excuse you ever heart that are your words and easy to say. It was not Athom pointing a gun on me, but my wife. It is bad enough to pay a lot of money for something not working, at least very, very, very disapointin
    at least happy that your mp neo powerplugs working then :)
    Indeed. And the Fibaro devices also working and NFC. So we are slowly getting there. B)
    If Zigbee will work for at least a week stable I am happy