This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro Dimmer 2: Brightness Level Correction

Hi all,

I'm finalizing my migration from Domoticz to Homey and I encounter a small issue.
In Homey, I'm unable to locate the Brightness Level Correction setting while it was available in Domoticz.
I need to be able to set this value because of the ripple control.

Is there a workaround to find all the Z-Wave controls?

Thanks,
Rick

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2017
    Brightness level correction? Can you iterate a bit more, like a parameter number? As I can't remember of such an option in the parameters

If it is the "minimum brightness" and "maximum brightness" settings, then they are in the device's settings.

If you do know the parameter you can always use the expert parameter settings input.
  • Hi caseda,

That should be parameter 38: "Brightness level correction for flickering loads".
    Tonight, the lights went to 100% brightness without any trigger because of this issue.
    Where can I find the expert parameter setting input?

Thanks and a happy 2018!
    Rick
  • Happy New Year :)

Is it possible this is only available in newer firmwares?
    The pdf of the manual I saved some time ago (v1.0) doesn't have parameter 38.
    The new version from the site (v1.3, fw 3.5) does have it.
  • Fire69 said:
    Happy New Year :)

Is it possible this is only available in newer firmwares?
    The pdf of the manual I saved some time ago (v1.0) doesn't have parameter 38.
    The new version from the site (v1.3, fw 3.5) does have it.
    Yes, I believe it's part of a new FW.
    See p29 in the following document: https://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGD-212/FGD-212-EN-T-v1.2.pdf
  • rw90rw90 Member
    edited January 2018
    Just found the RAW config parameter field.
    Entered "38,2,125;", so I'm curious if it will fix the issue!

• HomeyNVHomeyNV Member
    edited January 2018
    And...... did it work out? I'm having the simalar problems that my lights spontaneous brightens. Sometimes it dims back and sometimes the ligths stay in the brightend possition. 
  • Needed a few days to confirm, but so far so good!  :)
  • Didn't had this issue since, so I finally confirm that the change worked!