This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Alarms

Woonveilig alarm suggestion

A week a go I have bought the woonveilig alarmsystem. I am happy to see the posibility for arming or disarming true homey and make some nice flows with this .  :)

But still I am missing one thing. So here is my question:
Is it possible to add the option ''when sirene is on'' in third column Then??? If this would be possible, you can make more nice flows, like putting my (Hue)lamps on and with a nice color. Or like  giving a pushmessage on my phone. Or like starting a special song from my heos :D

It would be great if this can ben integrated in the homeyapp woonveilig. 
Tagged:

Comments

• wjay said:
    A week a go I have bought the woonveilig alarmsystem. I am happy to see the posibility for arming or disarming true homey and make some nice flows with this .  :)

But still I am missing one thing. So here is my question:
    Is it possible to add the option ''when sirene is on'' in third column Then??? If this would be possible, you can make more nice flows, like putting my (Hue)lamps on and with a nice color. Or like  giving a pushmessage on my phone. Or like starting a special song from my heos :D

It would be great if this can ben integrated in the homeyapp woonveilig. 
    Good idea, only feature requests needs to be made at GitHub because this is a community forum (please read the welcome on the forum message). So if you want Athom to do something with above you need to do that
  • Oke thnx. Done!
  • @wjay
    I'm also waiting for more posibilities with the woonveilig system like knowing wo disarmed the alarm.. but to be honnest the Athom app is the moost we can have unless Woonveilig will add more functionality to there API.. this is extremly limited at the moment,