This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Top2000 airing in the Netherlands

bvdbosbvdbos Member
edited December 2017 in Ideas & Suggestions
Last year @ErikVanDongen was a bit late for his Top2000 flows so here's the repost:
Every song with artist and song title displayed on my lametric wifi clock. Also I can ask Homey what song was played.

Apps: HTTP Flow Cards, Better Logic and Lametric.
First create two Better Logic variables called Artist and Song.

Flow 1: Get Radio 2 song info every 30 secs:

Url: http://radiobox2.omroep.nl/data/radiobox2/nowonair/2.json?npo_cc_skip_wall=1

Flow 2: Parse song and title to Better Logic variables and show it (after 2 secs delay) on Lametric Clock when a new song is found.

JSONpath on condition card: $.results[0].songfile.title
JSONpath on first action: $.results[0].songfile.artist
JSONpath on second action: $.results[0].songfile.title

Flow 3: Hey Homey, What song is this?

Comments

• Great and timely suggestion @bvdbos!
  • Great idea! I was thinking this morning during my daily workout about an app for this but a simple flow will do I guess.

I have a flow my own for top200 as well: 

• I tried to grab the image url as well to try and maybe if it work to send it to chromecast.
    if have tried  $.results[0].songversion.url and  $.results[0].songfile.url but that wont work.
    Why doesn't work?

• jovink said:
    I tried to grab the image url as well to try and maybe if it work to send it to chromecast.
    if have tried  $.results[0].songversion.url and  $.results[0].songfile.url but that wont work.
    Why doesn't work?

try $..url
  • yes thats works. Thanks.

• kukeltjekukeltje Member
    edited December 2017
    Nice one... Small problem though...

Flow 3, besides stating what is playing, also has homey saying 'Sorry but I'm currently not playing anything' (but then in Dutch)... Running on latest homey experimental... (1.5.6 RC7). Anyone having the same problem?

Edit: Sorry, that was when I also had 'welk ' in an additional 'text contains' card. But when I removed the 'welk', Homey states the song/artist AND 'I do not understand you' (in Dutch)...
  • kukeltje said:
    Nice one... Small problem though...

Flow 3, besides stating what is playing, also has homey saying 'Sorry but I'm currently not playing anything' (but then in Dutch)... Running on latest homey experimental... (1.5.6 RC7). Anyone having the same problem?
    Probably the trigger word overlaps with a build in trigger. Changing the trigger word to '2000' will solve this.