This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Z-Wave

Fibaro single switch 2 stopped working

Didn´t find a discussion on this. I have the latest firmware on my homey...

I have three fibaro single switch 2 that is included to homey. Almost a week they have worked perfect. But now when I click on/off in homey app they are not responding at all. Not quite sure, but I think two of them works in the flows, but the third is not turned on/off in the flows either.

When I click on the switch that are connected to them they turn on/off.

Anyone who has an idea what it could be?
Tagged:

Comments

• mikron said:
    Didn´t find a discussion on this. I have the latest firmware on my homey...

I have three fibaro single switch 2 that is included to homey. Almost a week they have worked perfect. But now when I click on/off in homey app they are not responding at all. Not quite sure, but I think two of them works in the flows, but the third is not turned on/off in the flows either.

When I click on the switch that are connected to them they turn on/off.

Anyone who has an idea what it could be?
    With the latest firmware you mean experimental 1.5.6RC7 or the stable release 1.5.3?

I did a restart of the microcontroller with no luck. But now I did a reboot on the homey and they are responding again.

Strange!?
  • Yeah, everything about z-wave and Homey is strange.... but a pull-the-plug always helps.
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited December 2017
    I do have the same.
    the last to days my two double fibaro build in switches didnt react anymore after Some times. Homey logger is saying they are connected and shows also steering commands. But no reaction
    After ptp it workes again.
    other Zwave devices still working even a fibaro PIR 
  • canedje said:
    I do have the same.
    the last to days my two double fibaro build in switches didnt react anymore after Some times. Homey logger is saying they are connected and shows also steering commands. But no reaction
    After ptp it workes again.
    other Zwave devices still working even a fibaro PIR 
    running experimental?
    1.5.6 rc7?
  • No stable 1.5.3
  • Same for me. Worked during an hour from the app then stopped working. Using the button works and status with power comes upp in the app.
    that must mean that it has connection so there need to be something else.
    tried reboot and reinclusion with the same result.
    i have other FGS-213 that works fine...
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited December 2017
    Now even more trouble.
    The fibaro stopped working after a hour after ptp.
    I removed it from zwave network
    Now trying to pair again no change!!!
    In the network overview I do see  an unknown device.
    I can not remove that.
    How to get my switch paired again?

I tried everything. PtP for 10 minutes.
    Disconnect the switch from power. No result

Edit: After long time trying. I got it paired again.
    Waiting how long it will work now.
    I'm a little bit frustrated.! >:) 
    Every couple off days, something is not working.
    You can not realy trust on Homey, thats a pitty

• I had the some problems with Fibaro and 1.5.3 since I updated to 1.5.6 rc7 everything works fine. The official release should come soon.
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited December 2017
    Andreas said:
    I had the some problems with Fibaro and 1.5.3 since I updated to 1.5.6 rc7 everything works fine. The official release should come soon.

Thanks, that gives hope for the future B)

Edit: Again after one hour my two double Fibaro Z-wave switches not working again while the rest is working. How can this happening while it did work before?

Question: If I now do an update to 1.5.6.rc7 I can not go back to stable installs after that by switching off the experimental updates? (I understand I can not go back to early stable versions except by reset)
  • Yesterday I decided to go over to the experimental install of 1.5.6.rc7. I was to frustrated about a big part of my domotica not working.
    Now after a day every thing is still working, so that feels good.

• Any feedback from Homey on this issue?

Same situation, I have a Fibaro Double Switch 2 and a Philio PST02-1A, Z-Wave+. Both worked fine and suddenly stopped. No way to get them working again. New start-up, reset, reinstall ZWave, nothing helps.
    Homey 1.5.3

Do you recommend to install 1.5.6.rc7?
    Thanks for your feedback.
  • Any feedback from Homey on this issue?

Same situation, I have a Fibaro Double Switch 2 and a Philio PST02-1A, Z-Wave+. Both worked fine and suddenly stopped. No way to get them working again. New start-up, reset, reinstall ZWave, nothing helps.
    Homey 1.5.3

Do you recommend to install 1.5.6.rc7?
    Thanks for your feedback.
    For Z wave it helped me. For Zigbee not.
    Becare after chosen for  experimental you can not go back to stable anymore
  • I Still have this issue on 1.5.8, i have 3 plugs, i am using them for my heated floors. So one plug is connected to the valve that does draw above 1 watt when heat is asked by the thermostat. The other two are connected to the pumps on every floor, so when the valve draws above 1 watt the 2 pumps will be turned on (and so saving me 100Watt an hour when no heat is asked).

But after a few days the switches stop working, so i have to remove them from network and add them again. I first had a reboot schedule for every night on my homey but i disabled that.
  • canedjecanedje Member
    edited March 2018
    It is a single switch so only S1 is switching fysical.
    S2 is only usable for a scene you need to programm in Homey, as far as I know.
    In case you have a double switch S2 is not working properly in combination with Homey

copied from the manual:
    NOTE Switch connected to the S1 terminal is a master switch. It activates the basic functionality of the device (turning the first load on/off ) and activates the learning mode (adding/removing). The switch connected to the S2 terminal turns on/of the second load in Double Switch 2, but is optional in Single Switch 2 and pushing it will not affect the status of the device.