This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

How to use memory and notification cards

I'm a user off Homey for about a week now.
I did allready make severall flows controling ;light, tv, doorbell, etc. working nice.
In the flow section I do see two type off cards I don't know how to use: "reminder (herrineringen) and Notifiactions (Notificaties).
Can somebody give some examples how to use these Cards?
In the settings at Notifications I do see some lines with apps and a choice saying "send push"
I don't know what to do with it

Comments

• You can send notifications to your phone, like:

• Reminders:
    You can ask homey to remind you of something with for example, "ok homey, remind me to buy flowers for my wife tommorow 8 o'clock in the morning"
    When that triggers the next day you can catch that with that trigger card and send it for example to your phone, if you not make a flow it will only say it out loud.

Notifications:
    Notifications are the notifications you get in your homey (the button on the right top) if you want to do more with those then just display them there (when you receive them), send them to your phone as push message for example, the you can do it with that card
  • caseda said:
    Reminders:
    You can ask homey to remind you of something with for example, "ok homey, remind me to buy flowers for my wife tommorow 8 o'clock in the morning"
    When that triggers the next day you can catch that with that trigger card and send it for example to your phone, if you not make a flow it will only say it out loud.

Notifications:
    Notifications are the notifications you get in your homey (the button on the right top) if you want to do more with those then just display them there (when you receive them), send them to your phone as push message for example, the you can do it with that card
    Thanks clear for me!