This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Can not read temperature from Qubino flush relay with temperature sensor

First I do not see the temperature graphically in the Homey desktop app, se picture. 

Second, the only way to get hold of the temperature in flows is to trigger on a temperature change and use the tag (this does not seem to work either), se picture of a test setup 

Has anyone got the temperature reading to work?

/Dan

Comments

• Was the temperature sensor connected when you added the Qubino Flush sensor to Homey?
  • This is the problem with all my qubino switches with temperature sensors connected. I understand this is a driver problem.
  • Hmmm, looks to me that there is no tempsensor in the driver included. It should show up, no matter if you have one connected or not. Can you state the exact modeldescribtion?
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited December 2017
    maybe you have to swipe the right side of the picture to the left to make the temperature visible?

In the flow-editor, if you pull down the Tags, can you find the temperature-tag from your device there? (filter on bilv..)
    if so, the temperature is visible there.

In your flow, the switch will toggle on every change in temperature, don't think this is what you want
  • Bram said:
    Was the temperature sensor connected when you added the Qubino Flush sensor to Homey?
    Yes
  • DanNDanN Member
    edited December 2017
    JPe said:
    maybe you have to swipe the right side of the picture to the left to make the temperature visible?

In the flow-editor, if you pull down the Tags, can you find the temperature-tag from your device there? (filter on bilv..)
    if so, the temperature is visible there.

In your flow, the switch will toggle on every change in temperature, don't think this is what you want
    1) No, swipe possible
    2) There is no temperature tag

Thanks for all feedback. I gave up on the Qubino relay and bought a Fibaro Switch 2. I now get the outside temperature from the Yahoo Weather App:)