This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] Secure / Horstmann

Priknr1Priknr1 Member
edited November 2017 in Apps
This app did not have an official topic on the forum yet. So here it is.

Current version: 0.1.4

Currently supported devices:

Not Working:

• Status change of the boiler unit HRT4-ZW (so not visible in Homey, when turned on/ off by thermostat)

Changelog:

• SRT323 was seen as SRT321. Now has is own ID.

• Add settings for 302 and 303 into drivers,
  • Changed comment for settings
  • Changed default values for settings

• Added Settings for Temperature/humidity Sensor SES303
  • Added Settings for Temperature Sensor SES302

• Added Temperature/humidity Sensor SES303

• Added Device ID for other version of HRT4-ZW, called SSR303
  • Added Temperature Sensor SES302

Comments

• So here is the question again :-)

SRT321t is recognized as a thermostat, but how do I get the setpoint from the SRT321 replicated to the radiator thermostats, that heating schedule controls? If not using heating schedule, have you done it with flows then? If so how again, did you get the setpoint to the thermostats? :-)
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Well, in my case, I only have 1 Thermostat, and 1 boiler control unit.  I use homey to set the setpoint, and the SRT321 will turn on/off the boiler unit.
    Since my wife works on various times, the Heating schedule was not a solution for us.
    I now just automatically turn off the heating when no one is home. And we only manually turn it on.

But in your case I guess you have several radiator themostats, and when you (locally) change the setpoint of the SRT321, you want  the radiator setpoints to change along with it?

In flows, use: "Setpoint changed"   as trigger,  and  change setpiont of the other thermostats to it.

Unfortunately, you will probably have to make 1 flow for each temperature. Like in the example above.
    In the Than column place the thermostats that you want to copy the stting to obviously

• casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2017
    You can just put the temperature number tag into the temperature slider. Saves a few flows
  • Priknr1Priknr1 Member
    edited December 2017
    caseda said:
    You can just put the temperature number tag into the temperature slider. Saves a few flows
    A great, didnt know that was possible

• Priknr1 - thanks a lot for poiting this out!
    caseda: thanks even more for showing about the tag, this has made my life even more simplier!!!!!!!
    Did know about the tags, maybe it's time to RTFM :-)

have a great day both of your and thanks!
  • ComputerbluesComputerblues Member
    edited March 2018
    Deze week Homey geupdate naar 1.5.8 en de SRT323 aangeschaft. Deze wil niet pairen. SRT323 in learning mode, apparaat toevoegen: node wordt als slave herkend maar vervolgens krijg ik een timeout bij het ophalen van de command classes en wordt het apparaat niet toegevoegd. Weet iemand hier een oplossing?

<<Modbreak>> Plz keep it in English

My apologies. I Updated Homey to 1.5.8 this week and bought the SRT323, but I cannot get it to pair correctley I put the SRT323 in learning mode and installed the app. When adding the device, it is registered as Slave node, but then I get a timeout when it is getting the command class, and no device is created. Does anybody here hava any suggestions how to get the SRT323 working?

• Hi, I am a newbi in homey related issues.

And at the moment i am trying to include a Secure SRT323 in to the Homey 1.5.8 , and the only thing that i get after the "includeed" is "Retrieving command class versions" and then Fail to .... and no device is included..

I am using the secure / Horstmann App and chose the SRT323 .

how do I proceed
  • Deze week Homey geupdate naar 1.5.8 en de SRT323 aangeschaft. Deze wil niet pairen. SRT323 in learning mode, apparaat toevoegen: node wordt als slave herkend maar vervolgens krijg ik een timeout bij het ophalen van de command classes en wordt het apparaat niet toegevoegd. Weet iemand hier een oplossing?

<<Modbreak>> Plz keep it in English

My apologies. I Updated Homey to 1.5.8 this week and bought the SRT323, but I cannot get it to pair correctley I put the SRT323 in learning mode and installed the app. When adding the device, it is registered as Slave node, but then I get a timeout when it is getting the command class, and no device is created. Does anybody here hava any suggestions how to get the SRT323 working?

Did you solve this problem?