This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro Wallplugs & LG TV (WebOS 3.0)

Good morning fellow Homies/Homers(donuts!)/Whatevers, 

So, a couple of weeks ago I had a topic about getting my washing machine & dryer to work on my Fibaro wallplugs. Dryer worked perfectly, washing machine not so great. It kept telling me it was ready when in fact, it wasn't. 

Last week the washing machine shut off when it still had 1h10m to go and it had turned off. When I tried to turn the plug back on, it did not. At first I thought the washing machine simply broke, but then I removed the wallplug, and the washing machine worked perfectly again. 

After that, I did not connect the wallplug again because I was afraid that the wallplug was broken. So I decided to test if it still worked. When I plug it in, it works, the ring lights green and then goes off. I could turn it on and off as much as I wanted...until after 20 minutes or so, I tried again, and it didn't do anything... I thought of the Z-Wave bug right away, where you have to reboot Homey and then it works again...for a bit. 

I did not do that. I pulled the wallplug out of the socket, and then placed it back again, and it worked again...for some time, but no longer than 30 minutes. When I came down this morning, I thought, what the hell, just try it, and it worked flawlessly, which was after last night, so at least 9 hours have passed. 

Then I found out that the dryer doesn't work anymore either. I did not change the flow of the dryer, because it worked, but it just...it stopped working?? I CAN turn the wall plug that it is connected to on and off, without a problem, using the app, so somehow I don't think it's the Z-Wave Bug, but still..its weird. 

When I test the flows for the dryer, they work. It also sends the message telling me dryer is ready, but if I use the actual dryer, it doesn't? Why? 

Then next to that, I have a question about my TV. It is a LG OLED 65B6V, which I added to Homey based on 'WebOS'. I can turn the TV on and off, but what I can NOT do, is set the TV to a certain input, e.g. normal TV, HDMI 2, or whatever, because in the app, that flowcard shows me an error. Anybody have any suggestions what is going on here? 

I can not post a screenshot at the moment, but when I add the 'Set to input' flowcard, and I want to select an input, it shows me a red ! in a triangle, and behind that there is a long code of letters and digits, which doesn't look good, but I have no idea what it means. The turn on and turn off functions work perfectly? 

Comments