This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Mixed question

Hi I few questions, how do I find out witch devices that does not connect to homey ? for example I have 2 Neo colcam, one that is plugged in to outlet and one that is not, they both look the same to me in Homey, and if I switch on and off on both I get no error ?

second question, If I change phone ? do I still get notifications to the new phone ? without make any changes ?

Thanks for help and sorry if this is in wrong section.

Comments

• A device that is not plugged in, should end up being shown as greyed out and a broken link logo in it.
    This works in the desktop app, and the browser.  But also you can give them names as you want.  Just try to switch on/off one, if it responds in you house, than name it to what is connected. for example, lamp_DiningTable.

When you go to my.athom.com and login, you can see on which phones your account is used. If you make a flow that sends notifications to your phone, you have to reprogram those to your new phone.
  • Priknr1 said:
    A device that is not plugged in, should end up being shown as greyed out and a broken link logo in it.
    This works in the desktop app, and the browser.  But also you can give them names as you want.  Just try to switch on/off one, if it responds in you house, than name it to what is connected. for example, lamp_DiningTable.

When you go to my.athom.com and login, you can see on which phones your account is used. If you make a flow that sends notifications to your phone, you have to reprogram those to your new phone.
    Thanks for fast replay, I see now when I looked close to the Icon, it looked gray out, its vey hard to see.