This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Published] NEEO (v0.47.17)

2»

Comments

• Great, thanks, I re-added the driver and now it works!
  • Still, Niels, when I add the device (in my case a light which I named 'Testlicht' everywhere on the homescreen the name stays Light. I noticed the class is Light but the original name is also Light when you add it (and which I change). When I click on the Light then is displays Testlicht. But why oh why not on the homescreen? Is this a bug in NEEO of in the Homey device driver?
  • nklerknklerk Member
    edited November 2017
    No it's correct that it states light. When you add a light to NEEO it will create the light page with the light icon and the name light and automatically on that page add the light. If you add 10 lights then they will all be added there. I also added some scene buttons there. so in Homey i created an accessory device and named it hue scenes. then added 6 buttons named Scene 1 through 6. added the driver to NEEO and added these scene buttons to the LIGHT page. On homey i act on these button presses and set the lights to a specific scene.

Long story short. It's correct that it's always named Light. and Light is a container for all your lights that you have added to that specific room. the same will happen if you use NEEO itself to add HUE or lightify lamps.
  • Julian said:
    Ok, so no Dutch anytime soon I guess. Great that the channel logo's are available, only noticed lately that I think the kids would rather have direct Netflix buttons for their favourite shows there :smiley: 
    I made sure that all channel logo's i could think off where in there ;-)
  • Ok, thanks (again) for the explanation, I did not add any extra lights (because they all are connected to Homey) so did not recognized that behaviour.

And the logo's look great, and will now make a macro for Netflix (just an enter after Apple TV is started works for me most of the time).