This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official Zigbee SDK2

[App] Xiaomi-mi ZigBee - Main discussion topic (v0.4.1)

Comments

• djeskodjesko Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi @TedTolboom

Will the https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_610095.html be supported in you nice app ? 

Xiaomi WXKG02LM Aqara Smart Light Switch Wireless Version

Did make a order and can test if you like

Thanks

Did read on app page that you will add it ! 

Thanks

• TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited November 2017
    djesko said:

Did read on app page that you will add it ! 
    And perhaps sooner than expected  ;)
    v0.1.2 has been published to the app store.

New supported device line-up:

Changelog:
     v 0.1.2
    * Add support for Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Single / Double)
    * Add support for Temperature / Humidity sensor
    * Add support for Xiaomi Occupancy sensor
    * Contain issue with (Aqara) Wireless switch (re-)triggering multiple times due to 
      latency in Zigbee network (3s re-trigger timeout added)
    * Add dedicated Flow trigger for Xiaomi wireless switch to make 'Key Held' 
      exclusively available (flow repair needed)
    * Add 'Key Held threshold' parameter for Xiaomi wireless switch
  • Great work @TedTolboom :)

• captkiwicaptkiwi Member
    edited November 2017
    Got issue with the Xiaomi Occupancy sensor on  v0.1.2

I have  connected 14 xiaomi door/window and 6 aqara temp sensors with  v0.1.0 no problems at all.

when v0.1.2 came out i managed to pair another 4x Xiaomi occupancy sensors  to the above list, but by the 5th Occupancy sensor it could not detect the zigbee sensor and it timed out with the message  "No ZigBee device has been found."

I have 7x Occupancy sensors but the last 3x Sensors cannot be added or paired, is there a limit of total sensors for these ?

The following i have tried within 1 meter of the Homey: 
    1. I have reset the zigbee network loosing all sensors, but after pairing 4x Occupancy zigbee sensor it will not see other 3x occupancy zigbee sensor.
    2. Restarted the xiaomi zigbee app but still will not install the 5th sensors.
    3. Disabled & enabled the app and try to add new sensors.
    4. Removed the app,  reboot homey, then reinstalled xiaomi app and try to add sensors again.   4 Xiaomi occupancy sensors  can be added but door/windows sensor are sometimes paired but no luck on the 3 remaining occupancy sensors.
    5. waited 10 minutes then added 5th sensor, no luck.
    6. Changed battery of the one i could add in the 5th sensor... no luck.
    7. i can add the Aqara Temp sensors and the xiaomi wireless Switch, ocassionaly a door/window sensor.
    Other possibility:
    Sensors maybe broken but i have tested it by connecting them to the xiaomi gateway

I very rarely get this message aswell during pairing:
    vdevice.drivers.zigbeebasic.error.add_device_aborted

any ideas ? 

P.S. this app is great  !
  • Thanks Ted, My occupancy sensors havent even arrived yet ;)
  • When adding my Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single I only get Unknown Zigbee device, tried to use both the devices in the app. Any tips? The other devices work well
  • First of all, Thank you for the awesome app.

Ive got a Question regarding the human Body Sensor. I would like to create a certain flow :  if  the luminance sensor gets below a certain threshold and motion is detected then turn on the lights.

Is it possible the implement this luminance flow card?

Thanks!

Regards, 
    Marco 
  • @captkiwi and @Bloen
    Both issues might be related to a bug in Homey SW 1.5.x
    Can you try to pull the plug of Homey for 10 minutes, restart Homey, wait for all apps to have loaded (settings > apps > no spinnng circles behind the app names) and then re-try to add the (remaining) device

@captkiwi no there is no app or Zigbee limitation to the amount of devices added

@Yaotzin no additional flow card needed; this can be achieved with the current available cards and a logic card:

• Bloen said:
    When adding my Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single I only get Unknown Zigbee device, tried to use both the devices in the app. Any tips? The other devices work well
    Can you share a screenshot of the device information (ID's) when the Switch Single is added as Unknown Zigbee device? It might be that the ID's I extrapolated based on the double switch are wrong.

• Here the information of the single switch. hope it helps you to resolve the issue
  • Bloen said:
    I changed the name but this is the unknown zigbee device.
    @TedTolboom, thanks again to look at this
  • @captkiwi and @Bloen
    Both issues might be related to a bug in Homey SW 1.5.x
    Can you try to pull the plug of Homey for 10 minutes, restart Homey, wait for all apps to have loaded (settings > apps > no spinnng circles behind the app names) and then re-try to add the (remaining) device

@captkiwi no there is no app or Zigbee limitation to the amount of devices added

@Yaotzin no additional flow card needed; this can be achieved with the current available cards and a logic card:

Thanks Ted! 
  • Bloen said:

Here the information of the single switch. hope it helps you to resolve the issue
    Yes, thanks... product ID as used in the app is incorrect... but easy to solve...

Do you, or anyone else with this device, have an opportunity to test if the update is working:

Updated app: https://github.com/TedTolboom/com.xiaomi-mi-zigbee/tree/development
    Installation instructions: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method
  • @TedTolboom, tried it, but not with apossitive result. Same problem apperce. Hopefully the bug can/will be fixed by Athom, that would resolve the problem. I'm afrate that i have to leave the switches tucked away, for better times... :-)

• @TedTolboom It works for me now! In the flow only single click works, not 2-4 clicks.
    @Bloen Are you sure you used the Deveolper Branch from GitHub?
  • Hakurac said:
    @TedTolboom It works for me now! In the flow only single click works, not 2-4 clicks.
    Thanks for the confirmation!

I've updated the app accordingly and submitted it to the app store; awaiting approval.

Changelog:
    v 0.1.3
    Fix device ID's (and update driver name) for Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single
  • @TedTolboom 

I have pulled the plug of Homey for 10 minutes, restart Homey, and wait for all apps to have loaded.
    No luck pairing them. 
    I have 3x Xiaomi Occupancy sensors  and 3x  Xiaomi Door/Windows sensors that refuse to pair with Homey. 
    All others sensors work perfect and without any problems where paired.

• I just tried the Aqara human body sensor but it can only be added as an unknown Zigbee device. Am I doing somthing wrong?  I am using Homey version  1.5.5 and Xiaomi App version 0.1.2. The wireless switch is working flawlessly. Great App!
  • Hakurac said:
    @TedTolboom It works for me now! In the flow only single click works, not 2-4 clicks.
    Thanks for the confirmation!

I've updated the app accordingly and submitted it to the app store; awaiting approval.

Changelog:
    v 0.1.3
    Fix device ID's (and update driver name) for Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single
    I also have the Cube if you need help testing ;)
  • captkiwi said:
    @TedTolboom 

I have pulled the plug of Homey for 10 minutes, restart Homey, and wait for all apps to have loaded.
    No luck pairing them. 
    I have 3x Xiaomi Occupancy sensors  and 3x  Xiaomi Door/Windows sensors that refuse to pair with Homey. 
    All others sensors work perfect and without any problems where paired.
    Strange. Is there a specific error message shown?
    Can you try to remove a ZigBee device at Settings > ZigBee and initiating the inclusion mode of the device (holding the button for 5 seconds, and keeping the device awake every 2 seconds) when you pressed remove device?
    While including these sensors you do keep them awake every 2-3 seconds?

I just tried the Aqara human body sensor but it can only be added as an unknown Zigbee device. Am I doing somthing wrong?  I am using Homey version  1.5.5 and Xiaomi App version 0.1.2. The wireless switch is working flawlessly. Great App!
    Can you post a screenshot of what the device ID are when the device is added as “unknown Zigbee device”?

Hakurac said:
    I also have the Cube if you need help testing ;)
    I have 3 Cubes inbound and in parallel Bas is looking into building the device driver...
    I will let you know when there is something to test..
  • Bloen said:
    When adding my Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single I only get Unknown Zigbee device, tried to use both the devices in the app. Any tips? The other devices work well
    Can you share a screenshot of the device information (ID's) when the Switch Single is added as Unknown Zigbee device? It might be that the ID's I extrapolated based on the double switch are wrong.

• Bloen said:

I already installed version 0.1.3 by the way but that diddn't help.  This is what I saw in the json file: "zigbee": {
    "manufacturerName": "LUMI",
    "productId": "lumi.sensor_motion.aq2",
    "deviceId": 260,
    "profileId": 260,
    "learnmode": {
  • @larsmachiels nothing changed in 0.1.3 for this sensor...
    but looking to the deviceID, indeed the clarifies the failure to include...

@captkiwi would this also explain your issues? Can you share the ID’s of your failed devices

I will add the additional deviceID to the app manifest in the next update; possibly I can intercept the 0.1.3 release to the App Store 
  • @larsmachiels nothing changed in 0.1.3 for this sensor...
    but looking to the deviceID, indeed the clarifies the failure to include...

@captkiwi would this also explain your issues? Can you share the ID’s of your failed devices

I will add the additional deviceID to the app manifest in the next update; possibly I can intercept the 0.1.3 release to the App Store 
    I replaced the deviceID in app.json and in sensor_motion.aq2.json from 260 into 263, uploaded the app to Homey and now it is working just fine. Just for local use of course.

• @captkiwi would this also explain your issues? Can you share the ID’s of your failed devices

I don't know my deviceID  cause it wont pair or create an "Unknow Zigbee Device"   is there an way to retrieve it ?
  • @larsmachiels
    I've updated the app as submitted for approval in the App Store:

Updated Changelog:
    v 0.1.3
    * Add second deviceID for Aqara Window/Door Sensor
    * Fix device ID's (and update driver name) for Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Single
    @captkiwi
    No, if the device will not complete the inclusion, then it is not possible with Homey to see the ID's...

Do the devices show any response when trying to include? Blue blinking PIR/LED when holding and pressing the button of the device? Did you try to replace the batteries?
  • Some interresting Update:

I have reset my homey to factory settings and ONLY installed the zigbee MI app v1.03. 
    The 4 Aqara weather sensors i before had connected to homey  1 is now not willing to pair anymore. 

I also recieved 2 brand new Aqara Human body sensors /  a Aqara wireless switch and Aqara door sensor... none of them want to pair with homey.

I also have exchanged the batteries of them and the Blue led is blinking... 

so even after a complete clean installation some connect and some don't

iam out of ideas currently.

• captkiwi said:
    Some interresting Update:

I have reset my homey to factory settings and ONLY installed the zigbee MI app v1.03. 
    The 4 Aqara weather sensors i before had connected to homey  1 is now not willing to pair anymore. 

I also recieved 2 brand new Aqara Human body sensors /  a Aqara wireless switch and Aqara door sensor... none of them want to pair with homey.

I also have exchanged the batteries of them and the Blue led is blinking... 
    so even after a complete clean installation some connect and some don't

iam out of ideas currently.
    Hi @captkiwi can you connect to me on Slack (see details in OP)? Let's see if we can solve the issues you're experiencing
  • In my experience the Aqara sensors simply take a very long time to pair (compared to the Ikea Floalts I installed on the same Zigbee network.) I don't know if that's caused by the sensors, the Xiaomi app, or something else.

Regardless, this seems to result in Homey (or maybe Zigbee or the Xiaomi app?) giving up before it completes. In most cases it stalls/hangs on either "Adding device.." or "Interviewing cluster (5/5).." for me.

Trying repeatedly I did eventually manage to pair all sensors. (6 in my case.)

• dvk8dvk8 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have the wireless buttons paired. When I add them in a flow nothing happends when I press the button. For example: Button is pressed, turn off the light. Any idea's?

This discussion has been closed.