This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Controlling a central ventilation system with Homey

124»

Comments

• Are there any updates on this?
  • See my other post, fixed this with the kaku ACM-3500-3 

https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/61687/#Comment_61687
  • Hi all, correct me if I am wrong but my RF Duco ventilation still does not work with Homey directly?
  • Hi all, correct me if I am wrong but my RF Duco ventilation still does not work with Homey directly?
    That's unfortunately my understanding as well yes.
  • I just installed the Qubino ZMNHVD1 Flush dimmer 0-10v to my Buva Q-stream.
    Set Homey to connecting mode (Qubino app) and put the power back on the system.
    Worked like a charm! Everything together took like 15 minutes.
    Awesome!
  • Pieter said:
    I just installed the Qubino ZMNHVD1 Flush dimmer 0-10v to my Buva Q-stream.
    Awesome!
    Hi Pieter, 

could you please share some more information on this?
    this is exactly what im searching for.

tx
  • Don’t know about the Buva, but if you search the forum there should be some example regarding the Zehnder Comfo Fan.
  • MJ0MJ0 Member
    Are there any updates? An itho app would be really nice  :)
  • vk900vk900 Member
    Still got my ZMNHVD1 laying around as I understand how to connect this (instead of the wired wall unit) but I don't know how to add it together with the wired wall unit.

I basically want to be able to use both options to steer the Buva unit
  • NoClaimNoClaim Member
    edited March 2018
    - removed text - posted in other group
  • I'm looking also for a solution for my ventilation system from ITHO. A year ago it seems that a solution was just around the corner. Is there any progress? Is there a project to support?
  • I have also installed a Itho Daalderop CVE-S ventilation box in my new house. It's powered by a euro power plug (so no perilex). I can control it only via the RFT remote. Is there a way to connect it to Homey?
  • Guys hopefully someone can help me out. I have a central ventilation system with a perilex and I bought a Qubino Zwave relay controller with 2 outputs (ZMNHBD1). I know I can only operate 2 stands. but which wires do I need to connect to the O1 and O2 ( I want to use stand: 1 or 3 So I think L3 needs to be connected with O1 and L1 with O2. But which L cable do I need to connect to the L on the Qubino? 

This is my ventilation system:

• JPeJPe Member
    edited May 2018

your  N  =  qubino  N     (Neutral)
    your L3  =  qubino  L     (Line)
    your L2  =  qubino  Q1  (Medium speed)
    your L1  =  qubino  Q2  (High speed)
    Both switches OFF  =  Low speed
    These types of ventilating units are never switched completely OFF but always run at a very low speed
  • JPe said:

These types of ventilating units are never switched completely OFF but always run at a very low speed
    Thnx <span>:smile:</span>
    I will try this one, I will let know if this works
  • JPe said:

Tried this it's not working. I think my qubino is not fine. Port Q1 anders Q2 are 230V in Off state
  • vk900vk900 Member
    Pieter said:
    I just installed the Qubino ZMNHVD1 Flush dimmer 0-10v to my Buva Q-stream.
    Awesome!

Hi Pieter, are you still active on the forum? If so, could you share details on your connection to the q-stream please?
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited May 2018
    JPe said:

Tried this it's not working. I think my qubino is not fine. Port Q1 anders Q2 are 230V in Off state
    Did you measure the 230V without connection with a voltmeter? Measuring this way you can have problems with build in capacitors (snubbers)
    The best way to test a device is to connect a Lamp to the output and then activate it. 
    BTW did you remove the existing wires from L1 an L2?  these wires you can connect to I1 and I2 if you want to keep the existing switch working, you then also have to set the function of the inputs to "toggle switch" (guess your Dutch?

• edited May 2018
    JPe said:
    JPe said:

Did you measure the 230V without connection with a voltmeter? Measuring this way you can have problems with build in capacitors (snubbers)
    The best way to test a device is to connect a Lamp to the output and then activate it. 
    BTW did you remove the existing wires from L1 an L2?  these wires you can connect to I1 and I2 if you want to keep the existing switch working, you then also have to set the function of the inputs to "toggle switch" (guess your Dutch?

Yes I'm dutch indeed :smile: I will try this tonight. Didn't try this one, I will also try to test it with a lamp indeed to be 100% sure the Qubino is the problem. Will let u know if this does work. Thanks :smile:

Edit: Tried this it's not working. It's on stand 3 again if Qubino is off in Homey. Put two lights on the Qubino same issue Both are on when homey says it's off. When I toggle the on/off switch in Homey I hear a click but both lights stay on. Will return the Qubino
  • I have send Itho a mail
    If everybody does this they maybe develop the app 

Here the Dutch answer. 
    Geachte klant,

​Ik zal is vragen of dit misschien interessant genoeg is. Aan gezien wij dagelijks vragen krijgen over verschillende merken en bedrijven denk ik dat dit in een verzamelbak terecht komt.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Itho Daalderop Nederland
    Namens de support groep

• AxelWiertzAxelWiertz Unconfirmed, Member
    I sent Itho a message asking them to support this community in building an app, also stating that Homey is widely available so the audience is growing.
  • FYI: I just filled in the contact form expressing my interest in the existence of an app for the Homey platform for the Itho RF, referring to other people from this community expressing their interest as well.
  • AxelWiertzAxelWiertz Unconfirmed, Member
    Answer from Itho:
    Geachte klant,

​Tot op de dag van vandaag heeft ithodaalderop hier geen interesse in.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Itho Daalderop Nederland
    Namens de support groep

www.facebook.nl/ithodaalderop

* Wellicht dat in uw geval de garantietermijn is uitgebreid naar 5 jaar op onderdelen doordat u of uw installateur het toestel online geregistreerd heeft via www.ithodaalderop.nl/garantie. U kunt dit nakijken via onze website : http://www.ithodaalderop.nl/serienummercheck
  • Just spoke to someone I know who works at Itho. The communication is handled through hardware of an external supplier. Itho cannot really do anything with this themselves. It's pretty hard to talk to these devices outside of the used hardware.

Itho is looking into adding a Z-Wave module, but no timeline known for now.